For those who were at the game re Jarren Williams

He was a below average QB when he was 100% healthy... you can’t be a good QB and a terrible leader. You can’t be a good QB and have to learn simple **** like “wow I can run the ball” “wow I don’t have to take sacks on purpose”....

Jarren was playing the starting QB at Miami like he was in middle school still learning the basics of the position.

Advertisement
I was at the game and observed/know all of that re Jarren. Asked if shoulder was issue inpractice last week. No need to be confused....of course peoples' opinions matter, just not those trolling and stirring the waters when they don't know their *** from 1st base.

I saw it too. Ivins spoke about it briefly this morning and said there has been vague rumor that he may have a sore shoulder since last game. Nothing serious.

If he is truly hurt, then he should not have started the game. Again, if he is truly hurt, then there are 2 coaches that not only gave him no chance to succeed, but put their ego in front of him getting injured more severely and possibly ending his career.

My shoulder used to coincidentally hurt everytime I struck out playing high school baseball. I had to immediately stretch it out in the dugout after.

Strangely it still does today when I miss a 3 foot putt or overthrow the first baseman by 15 feet playing beer league coed slow pitch softball.

The struggle is real. Jarren gets a pass.

Advertisement
We're 5 games into the year with 2 bye weeks under our belt.

Jarren ain't effing hurt. He just hasn't progressed and quite possibly has regressed.

I ain't going to lie either, the no turnover dink and dunking to great stats WAS encouraging because we thought we had a real solid base to build from and he'd eventually begin to stretch the field.

You simply don't **** the bed like he did yesterday at home against a team like that with 2 weeks to prepare if that's the case. The only thing exposed were his obvious limitations and not some faux lingering injury.

Dude was hurt since CMU on his throwing shoulder. He may not have the strongest arm but he’s a very intelligent QB and I would say that 3 INTs are an outlier, although a very bad one this game. He’s very tough especially the way he’s been hit this year with that O-Line.

No question Kosi has a better arm & more raw skills but it’s seems it’s all or nothing with him as he makes a lot of mental mistakes. But I don’t put this on the QBs as this is more of a coaching issue.

What makes him an intelligent QB? Because he threw 0 picks in four games? Well he also averaged less than 2 TDs as well. That's not even average at this level. Consider that two of those games were against CMU and and Bethune...at home...and that makes that number works.

All three picks were his fault. If he knew his shoulder wasn't right, why try to thread the needle on that first pick knowing that your arm isn't that great even at 100%. Second pick, he just waited to long too release that ball. A second sooner and the receiver would be in better position with the DB slightly behind the play. Third was Jarren just staring it down and underthrowing a duck.

Then I see Perry come in and I see him not only hit his receivers, but also hit him them either in stride or with enough time and space to turn upfield for a play.

That's all I need to see.

People want to play the political benefit of the doubt, but they just need to call a spade when they see it. If you can honestly say that our offense flows better with Jarren then get ready for another Jacory-esque year

I wasn’t at the game but from what I saw on TV he definitely looked off. It wouldn’t surprise me if he is hurt. With that said, Perry seems to do a little better job sensing the pressure and getting the ball out.

Advertisement
Between the incompetent staff and regression of our defense and OL. I Dont see this team making any strides. I could go on but it's already been said. If he was hurt then it's all on staff for allowing him to start. I am 100% done with this season. Pray that recruiting doesn't tank again. Such a cluster fock

What makes him an intelligent QB? Because he threw 0 picks in four games? Well he also averaged less than 2 TDs as well. That's not even average at this level. Consider that two of those games were against CMU and and Bethune...at home...and that makes that number works.

All three picks were his fault. If he knew his shoulder wasn't right, why try to thread the needle on that first pick knowing that your arm isn't that great even at 100%. Second pick, he just waited to long too release that ball. A second sooner and the receiver would be in better position with the DB slightly behind the play. Third was Jarren just staring it down and underthrowing a duck.

Then I see Perry come in and I see him not only hit his receivers, but also hit him them either in stride or with enough time and space to turn upfield for a play.

That's all I need to see.

People want to play the political benefit of the doubt, but they just need to call a spade when they see it. If you can honestly say that our offense flows better with Jarren then get ready for another Jacory-esque year
QBs try to play when they are hurt all of the time. In the NFL, see Big-Ben, Cam Newton (shoulder all of last year) and plenty others.

In the end you may be right as Kosi looked really good yesterday. He looked very good in a half vs FSU. Consistency was his issue last season. We shall see how it plays Friday & Beyond.

My shoulder used to coincidentally hurt everytime I struck out playing high school baseball. I had to immediately stretch it out in the dugout after.

Strangely it still does today when I miss a 3 foot putt or overthrow the first baseman by 15 feet playing beer league coed slow pitch softball.

The struggle is real. Jarren gets a pass.

Shoulders are very complex. Laymen often fail to realize this.

Advertisement
His passes really didn't look like what they have been most of the season. It almost looked like a pain hesitation.

I did see him throwing on the sidelines twice during the game. Don't know if he was testing it or what the deal was.

We sit right behind the offensive bench, he got popped 1 or 2 plays before the 3rd interception- he walked off and went right to one of the coaches. And that coach went right to Perry to start warming up. Maybe the next series they walked him into the locker room.

Advertisement
@crossover22[]_[] @Tad Footeball

Diaz is a midget thats never played football. How are the players going to respect him? Look at him on the sidelines. Looked like a deer in headlights.

Diaz is a midget thats never played football. How are the players going to respect him? Look at him on the sidelines. Looked like a deer in headlights.

I seriously am beginning to think he's actually insecure about his lisp when he's emotional so that's why he never chirps at the refs when they're ***-raping us too.

How do you advocate for ALLLLL these sideline theatrics but never show any assertiveness with the cot**** officials?

Say what you will about Rick but I've NEVER seen Manny show 1/10 the fire that Pastor Rick did that time when he almost threw Ed Hudak to the ground and was about to fight Gus Felder to get to that ref he wanted to kill.

Advertisement
Back