For those who were at the game re Jarren Williams

the storm

Banned Under CIS Martial Law until 11/5/20
When Jarren came out he went in the tent & then to the locker room. Everyone assumed he had been benched but now it's being reported he had a sore shoulder. Was this an issue during practices leading up to the game?

Advertisement
When Jarren came out he went in the tent & then to the locker room. Everyone assumed he had been benched but now it's being reported he had a sore shoulder. Was this an issue during practices leading up to the game?
Announcers mentioned it during the game and showed Jarren trying to limber up his arm on the sideline. No excuses. Just observations.

Advertisement
Because Mandy Coken plays favorites
Corch, Diaz should no longer be called by his real name on this board. When we speak of the head corch it should be as “Mandy Coken”. That is the best name ever and sums up our football program.

How do you know? Were you at the game? Has it been confirmed?? Source?

your asking about practice but then saying only people who were at the games opinions matter. I’m confused.

I was at the game and I can tell you Jarren did go into the tent and the locker room and was warming up on the sideline most of the 2nd half.

Advertisement
your asking about practice but then saying only people who were at the games opinions matter. I’m confused.

I was at the game and I can tell you Jarren did go into the tent and the locker room and was warming up on the sideline most of the 2nd half.
I was at the game and observed/know all of that re Jarren. Asked if shoulder was issue inpractice last week. No need to be confused....of course peoples' opinions matter, just not those trolling and stirring the waters when they don't know their *** from 1st base.

Advertisement
He played like *** but I could tell something wasn’t right with his throws. I’m sure one or two of those INTs would have still happened but the ball was not coming out like it had in previous games. Kid should have never played this game.

He played like *** but I could tell something wasn’t right with his throws. I’m sure one or two of those INTs would have still happened but the ball was not coming out like it had in previous games. Kid should have never played this game.

Then chalk up another failure for Enos/Manny playing him instead of Perry who is arguably as good or better

Advertisement
Dude was hurt since CMU on his throwing shoulder. He may not have the strongest arm but he’s a very intelligent QB and I would say that 3 INTs are an outlier, although a very bad one this game. He’s very tough especially the way he’s been hit this year with that O-Line.

No question Kosi has a better arm & more raw skills but it’s seems it’s all or nothing with him as he makes a lot of mental mistakes. But I don’t put this on the QBs as this is more of a coaching issue.

I asked all last and this week leading up to the game on numerous threads, and NO ONE ever responded to my posts about him possibly being hurt. If he has a separated shoulder he should never have played. Kosi should have gotten the majority of the snaps and game plan leading up to the game. Why would our jr high coaching staff play him hurt when they know our backup qb has experience and barely lost the qb battle to begin with.....fckn idiots.

Advertisement
Back