For those who follow college football closely

Records with an S?

Yards in one game and yards per play in another. So yes with an "s".

The LSU record for yards in a game is 746 against Rice in 1977. Next
Most yards in a SEC game in school history. Next.

Most yards after a lunar eclipse in the month of October. **** let's just make up ******* records. Come talk to me after the Bama game.

Yeah because most yards in an SEC game in the history of the school is very obscure. Next.

Advertisement
Easy answer is Miles is gone. Addition by subtraction. Same way we are better off on D with Coach D and Golden. Some guys just aren't very good. Richt could be one of those guys but the sample size is much smaller.

Yards in one game and yards per play in another. So yes with an "s".

Most yards after a lunar eclipse in the month of October. **** let's just make up ****ing records. Come talk to me after the Bama game.

Yeah because most yards in an SEC game in the history of the school is very obscure. Next.

Come talk to me after Bama, assuming you can talk with a mouthful of Orgerons swimmers in your grill.

They got a new QB and replaced all their offensive players in the last two weeks just like we need to do!

Advertisement

Most yards after a lunar eclipse in the month of October. **** let's just make up ****ing records. Come talk to me after the Bama game.

Come talk to me after Bama, assuming you can talk with a mouthful of Orgerons swimmers in your grill.

True because the only barometer of his effectiveness as an OC is what he does against the best team in college football.

If he does better offensively against Alabama than Cameron did last year will you eat one of my farts?

According to their coach, it's the same playbook. But he's calling more plays to highlight their TEs. Probably because that use to be his position group.

Steve Ensminger on LSU's big night: 'Nothing changed. It was the same plays'
2568136-148466d1281912468-why-do-you-post-foh-4503.end_2d00_of_2d00_thread_5f00_do_2d00_not_2d00.jpg

Advertisement
According to their coach, it's the same playbook. But he's calling more plays to highlight their TEs. Probably because that use to be his position group.

View attachment 39753

End thread because Ensminger is using the same playbook but calling plays much more effectively with it and using his TEs more?

Are you dumb enough to think a playbook calls itself? No one is inventing new plays, smart guy. It's all about calling the right ones at the right times and keeping the defense off balance. There's a serious art to calling plays well.

Advertisement

View attachment 39753

End thread because Ensminger is using the same playbook but calling plays much more effectively with it and using his TEs more?

Are you dumb enough to think a playbook calls itself? No one is inventing new plays, smart guy. It's all about calling the right ones at the right times and keeping the defense off balance. There's a serious art to calling plays well.

c595586b491836bb2135fb603c2f4e5997ce0e2f8e41c30a81af650f568eaff8.jpg

View attachment 39753

View attachment 39755

You got nothing because you actually thought a new OC would install an entirely new system 3 games into a season.

You think the "same playbook" is some smoking gun because your dopey *** thinks that anyone would even contemplate installing an entirely new offense 3 games into a season. And you're too dim to understand that two guys can use the same playbook and get entirely different results with it.

Hit me with another misplaced "End thread" gif, genius.

Advertisement

View attachment 39753

That's a good statement. Play calling is an art and it's all about having a feel of the game flow and more importantly a feel of your teams strengths and weaknesses. I don't think Richt has a feel for the game flow yet, credit that to being rusty or whatever because he used to be a master at that, calling the right plays at the right times. He also doesn't have a feel of his team just yet either, still hasn't figured out what Kaaya does best, our strongest personnel groupings, etc.

Both of those are concerning but at the same time I also think it's stuff thatll be fixed by himself or he'll be smart enough to hire someone to do it.

View attachment 39753

View attachment 39755

You got nothing because you actually thought a new OC would install an entirely new system 3 games into a season.

You think the "same playbook" is some smoking gun because your dopey *** thinks that anyone would even contemplate installing an entirely new offense 3 games into a season. And you're too dim to understand that two guys can use the same playbook and get entirely different results with it.

Hit me with another misplaced "End thread" gif, genius.

a63bc3cd20d1f898b9dbc9169f9b160b9d7459cf2a2f0fbdd2dfc0e294d511fd.jpg

LSU has a ton of talent, so not out of the question that subtle tweets are paying huge dividends. Cameron became very predictable in his play selection and could never get a defense to back off. Their 3rd down offense was horrible because they were never in 3rd and easy. His formations lacked diversity which lead to the whole notion of predictability. This lead to lots of 3 & outs and LSU's defense being on the field way too much. This should sound familiar. I agree with the poster who said Richt is rusty and not familiar enough with personnel grouping to find a rhythm. I'm not gonna give up on the guy, I think he finds his comfort level again with the game, play calling, tempo and situational calls that move the chains. To compare the 2 teams is tough. LSU has much better talent across the board with the biggest difference being on the OL. Also, no one should short Coach O, he has done this before with USC. The guy can coach and is the type who gets kids wound up and confident. The latter being very important in college ball. That's my $0.02.

Go Canes!

Alot of it also comes down to pure confidence. As I've mentioned with our own team, these players aren't dumb. In LSU's case, they knew the Offense they were running was trash (no matter who the QB was) and it affected their morale and their play mentally. When you know your coach is short changing you, there's a little more hitch in your giddy up and you aren't going to go as hard. Lots of loafing and hands on hips.

THe teams entire body language changed once the Cajun got there.

Advertisement
Back