for those of you that still believe...watch this

Don't be like Ped State. Don't let the Canes ruin your day.

Firing Day is 83 away.

[video=youtube;uy7LgzSiQFg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uy7LgzSiQFg[/video]

I was at this game. Have to say, that the Ped State student body = bunch of azzholes.

Advertisement
Miami will win 10 games and beat Florida State, and maybe win the ACC say what yall want

Miami will win 10 games and beat Florida State, and maybe win the ACC say what yall want

I say they will win 11 games and are a shoe-in for the ACC championship. Did you see the way we played defense on Saturday night? The team may not yield 100 yards of total offense to any team this season.

I say they will win 11 games and are a shoe-in for the ACC championship. Did you see the way we played defense on Saturday night? The team may not yield 100 yards of total offense to any team this season.

Bro I Loved the way we played defense even considering the fact that is was Bethune but any time you hold any D-1 school to under 100 total yards you just cant ignore that. Im Ready for FAU now....then Nebraska will be the first real measuring stick....but im thinking we should blast them.

Firing Day is 82 away.

This single game is often cited as our resurrection. Edgerin James was good for 299 yards.
We lost to McNabb's Syracuse 13-66, the previous week.

We had tickets to the original scheduled date, but Hurricane George did it in.

[video=youtube;KQHIPVIN5OI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQHIPVIN5OI[/video]

Advertisement
A drunk Jabba the Hutt sucking on beer bottles like a *ick! Our program really is sad when that is how some people get their courage to post stupid videos.

What was Butch Davis Record in year 5? Now if Golden goes 8-4 in the regular season I don't want him back either but just saying. Some people have some double standards.

What was Butch Davis Record in year 5? Now if Golden goes 8-4 in the regular season I don't want him back either but just saying. Some people have some double standards.

From Wikipedia:

During Davis' final year as head coach, the Hurricanes finished 11–1, their best season since coming up one win short of the 1992 national championship. Despite finishing second in both human polls, a quirk in the Bowl Championship Series formula resulted in the Hurricanes being shut out of that year's national championship game, the 2001 Orange Bowl. The Hurricanes were passed over in favor of the Florida State Seminoles, even though the Seminoles had lost to the Hurricanes that year when a last-second field goal attempt sailed wide right.

From Wikipedia:

During Davis' final year as head coach, the Hurricanes finished 11–1, their best season since coming up one win short of the 1992 national championship. Despite finishing second in both human polls, a quirk in the Bowl Championship Series formula resulted in the Hurricanes being shut out of that year's national championship game, the 2001 Orange Bowl. The Hurricanes were passed over in favor of the Florida State Seminoles, even though the Seminoles had lost to the Hurricanes that year when a last-second field goal attempt sailed wide right.

Thanks for the history lesson. We all forgot the 2000 season. Now if your writing this because you want to give Golden a 6th season even if he goes 8-4 with a 2nd year QB to see if Golden can match Butch 11-1 season I can't help you. But the fact remains for all those who love Butch. In his 5th season he went 8-4 and a trip to the Gator bowl.

Advertisement

From Wikipedia:

Thanks for the history lesson. We all forgot the 2000 season. Now if your writing this because you want to give Golden a 6th season even if he goes 8-4 with a 2nd year QB to see if Golden can match Butch 11-1 season I can't help you. But the fact remains for all those who love Butch. In his 5th season he went 8-4 and a trip to the Gator bowl.

Ah yes, the Gator Bowl, I was there.

By any means necessary let's give Fraulden the Incompetent a lifetime contract, ensuring that The Former U drops to the Patriot League in a few years. Irrelevancy is good.

Last edited:

IMG_47237338691486.jpg

Butch was in a category 5 hurricane, F5 kansas storm, Japanese Tsunami, California falling in the ocean kind of earthquake, an avalanche, the worst natural disaster you can Imagine compared to Al. Butch laughs at fricken "clouds"..... GTFOH! And before you say anything else on the matter, I believe Butch had a banner or two as well, so no, we weren't satisfied with Butch at year 4 either! Can Alfred repeat Butch's succeess? I think not! Butch built and maintained a roster -30 scholarships, Al can't even keep the guys he does sign!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back