For the rest of this season, would you rather ...

For the rest of this season, would you rather go...

• 5-1 with a loss to FSU?

Votes: 8 8.4%
  • 1-5 with a win over the Holes?

Votes: 87 91.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Advertisement
Advertisement
What a horrible position we as fans are in. We have such little faith in the powers that be that people want us to lose. Psychologically convinced that if we don't manny will somehow still be around. If they had fired him during the bye week, even if that meant finishing the season off, we could at least watch and have some optimism. This sucks.

ed-reed-miami.gif

Jesus! That’s a rough one. It seems like Jesus is mad at us but he hates the hoes, I meant Noles
Jesus don't care about football bro. This world uses his name as a curse word. Uses God as a curse word. Not the worst people that ever walked the planet but Jesus and God. People don't say Hitler when they smash their finger. We in the devil's playground.

Advertisement
5-1

Losing to FSU would suck but finishing 7-5 is still enough to warrant Manyul's ouster and it would mean 5 happy Saturdays. And in this town happiness on Saturdays and Sundays is difficult to obtain. It would also ensure a bowl appearance with an interim HC that the players would try to win. I just want to see my teams win, man.

Thought about this when talking to my brother, the one who's a diehard Gator and wanted Mullet fired at halftime against LSU.

He said nobody will remember UF's games against South Carolina, Samford or Missouri, but the ones against UGA and FSU stay with you for 365 days and often beyond.

Last edited:
Advertisement
5-1

Losing to FSU would suck but finishing 7-5 is still enough to warrant Manyul's ouster and it would mean 5 happy Saturdays. And in this town happiness on Saturdays and Sundays is difficult to obtain. It would also ensure a bowl appearance with an interim HC that the players would try to win. I just want to see my teams win, man.
You act like that is a given that Manny would be gone. That is the fear factor. Would he? Would the pundits say how much we have improved, because if we go 5-1, it will be the young guys ballin. Too many excuses that would work to his advantage. I don't like our odds.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back