For the rest of this season, would you rather ...

For the rest of this season, would you rather go...

• 5-1 with a loss to FSU?

Votes: 8 8.4%
  • 1-5 with a win over the Holes?

Votes: 87 91.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Advertisement
1-5 no doubt. I’m going to be real here, don’t really care if I catch flack for it. But gun to my head at this moment I would pick FSU to beat us. Pains me to say it but that’s how bad we are.

What if we went 5-1 and beat the Noles and 1-5 and lost to them? That is obviously the one game everybody wants to win. Manny is an afterthought in that one.

Philosophical question as absurd as it may initially appear:

Let’s say we do go 5-1 with that loss to FSU but Manny crushes his five wins and shows more accountability for the useless vets via the younger guys, we start tackling a little better etc. And then we win our bowl game (so 6-1 and actually we could make coastal, too).

Can we with an open mind actually think there is legitimate improvement for another season that isn’t just excuses, etc.? Again I think he’s a **** for a coach and should have been canned after FIU or La. Tech.

But if a redshirt frosh starts playing a complete game, defense tackles etc and we win, and a lot more younger guys are involved in the winning, then that would complicate things more, yes? Not just in BOT excuses for keeping him but in our own sort of adaptable thought processes?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Could care less about all the other games except for FSU. Just beat them and this season will be easier to digest.

What if we went 5-1 and beat the Noles and 1-5 and lost to them? That is obviously the one game everybody wants to win. Manny is an afterthought in that one.
That's my train of thought, but ****!!! To go 1-5 and lose to them, WOW, I'll probably get locked up for harassing Manuela!

Mandoodoo, will get an extension if he goes 5-1, soooooo 1-5 and the lone win is against the semenoles!!!!!!:cool::):devilish:

Advertisement
Thanks Cane brotha!

Post a link to the poll instructions if you get a chance because I sure couldn't figure that **** out or else I was looking in wrong place.
When you're typing in the thread title and go down to fill in the body of your post, its a different tab.
1634843925912.png

Then below the message box, it shows all the options.
1634843968653.png

That's my train of thought, but ****!!! To go 1-5 and lose to them, WOW, I'll probably get locked up for harassing Manuela!

Mandoodoo, will get an extension if he goes 5-1, soooooo 1-5 and the lone win is against the semenoles!!!!!!:cool::):devilish:
Since this is all hypothetical anyway my mind works like that. If we are to go 5-1 I don't see the loss being FSU. Pitt seems like the most obvious to me.

Advertisement
Since this is all hypothetical anyway my mind works like that. If we are to go 5-1 I don't see the loss being FSU. Pitt seems like the most obvious to me.
I agree with Pitt, but since we have dopes parading around as coaches, I can't see too many wins on the horizon.

Beating dookie is a must............. hypothetical or reality the games will be played let's see how it unfolds.

I agree with Pitt, but since we have dopes parading around as coaches, I can't see too many wins on the horizon.

Beating dookie is a must............. hypothetical or reality the games will be played let's see how it unfolds.
Agreed, I will be surprised if they win 3 games, 2 would be my guess. Duke and one fluke. Never know though. ACC is trash, and I do think as long as Knighton doesn't put the ball on the ground, stays healthy, he going to be a problem for teams. Nothing to lose Manny may go all Manny Montana Diaz all of a sudden. Lashlee puts on some big boy britches. We ain't playing world beaters. The scenario that Manny is here next year concerns me. Once again this whole ordeal stinks and should have been put to bed in the bye week. We will know we are cursed if this team goes 5-1.

Advertisement
Back