For the haters who LIVE to **** on the program...

Advertisement
For the haters who LIVE to **** on the team and staff, every chance they get. Why not wait until something actually happens before you take a crunch all over the University of Miami baseball program? You've all been seething while we we've been on a run, and now that there is a crack in the armor, you're Gatordom comes out.

Other teams that have lost one game so far in their bracket:

#1 UF (#2 National Seed - eliminated)
#1 FSU (#5 National Seed - eliminated)
#1 South Carolina
#1 Oregon State (#1 National Seed)
#1 Rice
#1 LA. Lafayette (#6 National Seed)
#1 Cal Poly

And #1 MISS has only played one game so far.

Chill the **** out. Watch the Canes beat BCC today, and root like **** for the kids tonight. Is it that hard?

I don't think I that any Miami fan wants to **** on the program.

This year was a pleasant surprise, but the sad fact is that as great a coach as Morris once was, we have been trending down.

In the 90s we were in the CWS pretty much every year, and that is what I expect of the team. It's not that the competition has risen to our level, it's that Morris has gotten old and has fallen to the level of the competition.

He should have stepped down a few years ago, by now he should be forced out.

It's not about this one season.

For the haters who LIVE to **** on the team and staff, every chance they get. Why not wait until something actually happens before you take a crunch all over the University of Miami baseball program? You've all been seething while we we've been on a run, and now that there is a crack in the armor, you're Gatordom comes out.

#1 South Carolina
#1 Rice
#1 Cal Poly

Chill the **** out. Watch the Canes beat BCC today, and root like **** for the kids tonight. Is it that hard?

Lulz.

You used to make these same threads back on grassy in the weeks after the football team would drop tough games under Coker. The 'challenge people's fandom' and 'brighter days are just around the corner' combo meal.

Well, you know what? There hasn't been any brighter days, and all those guys whose fandom you challenged are still Miami fans. Amazingly you still remain obtuse to the fact that criticism is the lifeblood of a sports message board, taking a supercilious attitude and thinking you are somehow impressive for remaining 'above the fray' just because you're some **** lighthearted optimist. You like to think that all gripes, ranging from the legitimate to the ridiculous are pointless, but yet yours is the most superfluous opinion I've seen on these boards: Ten years of snobbishly insisting that everything's fine in instances when its perfectly obvious that they aren't.

I used to figure you just were just a overtly positive contrarian, but now I've come to realize: you are just a ******* idiot. A highbrow, snooty Dannyboy. So please, tell us all how unreasonable we are, coming to a message boards to spew <gasp> criticism. Tell us how you've been right all these years, how things immediately got better, how that next game, that next season was the turning point, how we just fail to remember. Pour yourself a glass of white zin, put your bunny slippers on, put some twinky mood music on, and tell us how you've been right all this time. Go ahead.

20.gif

I always said that if bomb took hold on these boards like he did back in Grassy's hey-day, then I'd be gone from CIS.

If he gets his way, might be time to hit the old dusty trail.

Advertisement
LOL at bomb, getting closer and closer to 50 years old, posting the same old nonsense on message boards.

It comes as absolutely zero surprise that he put someone on ignore and then scattered from this thread like a ****roach once UM **** the bed AGAIN.

Last edited by a moderator:

#1 South Carolina
#1 Rice
#1 Cal Poly

Lulz.

You used to make these same threads back on grassy in the weeks after the football team would drop tough games under Coker. The 'challenge people's fandom' and 'brighter days are just around the corner' combo meal.

Well, you know what? There hasn't been any brighter days, and all those guys whose fandom you challenged are still Miami fans. Amazingly you still remain obtuse to the fact that criticism is the lifeblood of a sports message board, taking a supercilious attitude and thinking you are somehow impressive for remaining 'above the fray' just because you're some **** lighthearted optimist. You like to think that all gripes, ranging from the legitimate to the ridiculous are pointless, but yet yours is the most superfluous opinion I've seen on these boards: Ten years of snobbishly insisting that everything's fine in instances when its perfectly obvious that they aren't.

I used to figure you just were just a overtly positive contrarian, but now I've come to realize: you are just a ******* idiot. A highbrow, snooty Dannyboy. So please, tell us all how unreasonable we are, coming to a message boards to spew <gasp> criticism. Tell us how you've been right all these years, how things immediately got better, how that next game, that next season was the turning point, how we just fail to remember. Pour yourself a glass of white zin, put your bunny slippers on, put some twinky mood music on, and tell us how you've been right all this time. Go ahead.
:reaction:

so anyone that is critical of their sports team, you know, people that want to see the most out of their passion and entertainment, are actually gator fans masquerading as miami fans?

I'm assuming that is what "you're Gatordom comes out." means.

Advertisement

#1 South Carolina
#1 Rice
#1 Cal Poly

Lulz.

207.gif

#1 South Carolina
#1 Rice
#1 Cal Poly

Lulz.

Bravo, OP, sliced and diced him like a sushi chef. +rep

And honestly, this can be posted to any of the bull**** threads that he starts, because they all come from the same place with this dude. He's a better fan than you and smarter than you. Amazing how one guy can be so consistent with his tripe for such a long time. If only our athletic program was as committed to winning as he is to porst ****ting.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back