For the haters who LIVE to **** on the program...

Awwww, looks like some feelings are hurt. Like when Randy and the boys made you look silly over and over while you defended Coker all the way to Boise. Such a solid reputation on those sites. Are they still using "bomb" as the autocorrect fill-in for "jackass"?

"Watch the Canes beat BCC today, and root like **** for the kids tonight. Is it that hard?"

I guess it is. Hope you're enjoying your day. Now please stop stalking me. You're making yourself look like a serial killer.

Who says I'm not doing that, psycho? I'm just ready to throw it back in your face when TT's 12th starter shuts us out.

Advertisement
Awwww, looks like some feelings are hurt. Like when Randy and the boys made you look silly over and over while you defended Coker all the way to Boise. Such a solid reputation on those sites. Are they still using "bomb" as the autocorrect fill-in for "jackass"?

"Watch the Canes beat BCC today, and root like **** for the kids tonight. Is it that hard?"

I guess it is. Hope you're enjoying your day. Now please stop stalking me. You're making yourself look like a serial killer.

Who says I'm not doing that, psycho? I'm just ready to throw it back in your face when TT's 12th starter shuts us out.

I'll bet you can't wait. I'll bet you're so excited, sitting there with your Gator hat, rooting against Miami, your whole life focused on running back to your Commodore 64 to throw **** at Miami fans on an internet message board with 12 people. You've come a long way in life, haven't you? There are no do-overs, son. This is your life. You might want to go check out a mirror and re-evaluate. So you're getting "ready?" You're preparing? What do you have in store for us?!? Come on, a little hint, Gator. We just can't wait!

:ibisroflmao:

Sophomore

Ignore User

Boom, done. Goodbye, Gator.

For the haters who LIVE to **** on the team and staff, every chance they get. Why not wait until something actually happens before you take a crunch all over the University of Miami baseball program? You've all been seething while we we've been on a run, and now that there is a crack in the armor, you're Gatordom comes out.

Other teams that have lost one game so far in their bracket:

#1 UF (#2 National Seed - eliminated)
#1 FSU (#5 National Seed - eliminated)
#1 South Carolina
#1 Oregon State (#1 National Seed)
#1 Rice
#1 LA. Lafayette (#6 National Seed)
#1 Cal Poly

And #1 MISS has only played one game so far.

Chill the **** out. Watch the Canes beat BCC today, and root like **** for the kids tonight. Is it that hard?

#1 Houston seed Rice eliminated.

Advertisement
#1 Columbia seed USCe loses and is eliminated by Maryland.

Last edited:
#1 seed in the SLO regional, Cal Poly, has lost again and been eliminated.

#1 seed in the Baton Rouge regional, and #8 overall National Seed LSU lost tonight.

D$ I'm not a fan of Bomb attacking other posters. He'd better have deeeeeeeeeeeeep pockets, because I do.

Advertisement
Haters keep hating. Canes now 3-1 in the regional, trying to host a Super. How sad that some can't enjoy it.

Haters keep hating. Canes now 3-1 in the regional, trying to host a Super. How sad that some can't enjoy it.

We're "trying" to host a Super Regional, and he wants us to enjoy it. Kind of like how people on the football board want us to enjoy making it to a bowl game. My, how times - and standards - have changed.

Looking forward to bomb's continued updates throughout the tournament as our players are getting their summer reps in.

Nice try at a dig, hoss, but we're out early again.

Advertisement
LOL! Someone who was never on the baseball boards all year suddenly shows up in the Regionals to attack anyone who criticizes Shalala and her coach. This is rich!

LOL! Someone who was never on the baseball boards all year suddenly shows up in the Regionals to attack anyone who criticizes Shalala and her coach. This is rich!

Huh? I've been here for years. You're a shipwreck. Canes season just ended and your doing handsprings. This is why everyone hates our fan base.

Wait... you count my posts? Stalker. Weirdo. Go creep somewhere else, freak.

Says the celeb-chaser who started this thread with me in mind. I'm flattered. Can I send you a signed picture? Maybe you could line up a party for me in Vegas.

LOL. I call you a stalker, and you CONFIRM IT!!! :ibisroflmao:

Now I just feel bad. I'm scared I am legitimately picking on a developmentally challenged person.

PS- Canes just scored 2 more. Condolences.

The only developmentally challenged thing around here is the **** growing in your ***.

Advertisement
#1 seed in the SLO regional, Cal Poly, has lost again and been eliminated.

#1 seed in the Baton Rouge regional, and #8 overall National Seed LSU lost tonight.

Typical apologetic liberal who goes out of his way to justify mediocrity and reward subpar averages by passing out participation trophies..

For the haters who LIVE to **** on the team and staff, every chance they get. Why not wait until something actually happens before you take a crunch all over the University of Miami baseball program? You've all been seething while we we've been on a run, and now that there is a crack in the armor, you're Gatordom comes out.

Other teams that have lost one game so far in their bracket:

#1 South Carolina
#1 Oregon State (#1 National Seed)
#1 Rice
#1 LA. Lafayette (#6 National Seed)
#1 Cal Poly

And #1 MISS has only played one game so far.

Chill the **** out. Watch the Canes beat BCC today, and root like **** for the kids tonight. Is it that hard?

Lulz.

You used to make these same threads back on grassy in the weeks after the football team would drop tough games under Coker. The 'challenge people's fandom' and 'brighter days are just around the corner' combo meal.

Well, you know what? There hasn't been any brighter days, and all those guys whose fandom you challenged are still Miami fans. Amazingly you still remain obtuse to the fact that criticism is the lifeblood of a sports message board, taking a supercilious attitude and thinking you are somehow impressive for remaining 'above the fray' just because you're some **** lighthearted optimist. You like to think that all gripes, ranging from the legitimate to the ridiculous are pointless, but yet yours is the most superfluous opinion I've seen on these boards: Ten years of snobbishly insisting that everything's fine in instances when its perfectly obvious that they aren't.

I used to figure you just were just a overtly positive contrarian, but now I've come to realize: you are just a ******* idiot. A highbrow, snooty Dannyboy. So please, tell us all how unreasonable we are, coming to a message boards to spew <gasp> criticism. Tell us how you've been right all these years, how things immediately got better, how that next game, that next season was the turning point, how we just fail to remember. Pour yourself a glass of white zin, put your bunny slippers on, put some twinky mood music on, and tell us how you've been right all this time. Go ahead.

Morris has been done for years. So because some of our rivals got bounced early that makes our run ok???

Kill that noise. We're supposed to be the U. We are supposed to be better.

Of our 3 majors sports. We have one good HC. And only 2 of them even want to be here. Shame our admin doesnt care

Someone remind bomb that we haven't won a bowl game in eight years and haven't won a Super Regional game in six years.

Advertisement
Back