For the haters who LIVE to **** on the program...

bomb

Band
Banned
For the haters who LIVE to **** on the team and staff, every chance they get. Why not wait until something actually happens before you take a crunch all over the University of Miami baseball program? You've all been seething while we we've been on a run, and now that there is a crack in the armor, you're Gatordom comes out.

Other teams that have lost one game so far in their bracket:

#1 UF (#2 National Seed - eliminated)
#1 UF (#2 National Seed - eliminated)
#1 FSU (#5 National Seed - eliminated)
#1 FSU (#5 National Seed - eliminated)
#1 South Carolina
#1 Oregon State (#1 National Seed)
#1 Rice
#1 LA. Lafayette (#6 National Seed)
#1 Cal Poly

And #1 MISS has only played one game so far.

Chill the **** out. Watch the Canes beat BCC today, and root like **** for the kids tonight. Is it that hard?

Advertisement
You might have a point if we weren't on year six of this sht. But it's "just one year", right?

If you can't see that the program is back on an upswing there isn't much to say to you except congratulations.

You might have a point if we weren't on year six of this sht. But it's "just one year", right?

If you can't see that the program is back on an upswing there isn't much to say to you except congratulations.

I'm guessing that you are going on emotion and have no interest in actual facts, but I'll give it a shot.

*We won 24 ACC games with the easiest conference schedule we've ever had, missing FSU and Maryland and picking up Pitt and Notre Dame. Not to mention that the conference was top-heavy, and we only played one of the top teams.
*We were not a national seed, again.
*We are in the loser's bracket of a regional, again.
*We are in the loser's bracket of a HOME regional, again.
*We had the luxury of having three experience weekend starters at one time. They are all gone after this weekend.
*Our hitting disappeared in the most important games, again.

Tell me more about that "upswing" which is going to result in another year with no Super Regional.

Advertisement

I'm guessing that you are going on emotion and have no interest in actual facts, but I'll give it a shot.

*We won 24 ACC games with the easiest conference schedule we've ever had, missing FSU and Maryland and picking up Pitt and Notre Dame. Not to mention that the conference was top-heavy, and we only played one of the top teams.
*We had the luxury of having three experience weekend starters at one time. They are all gone after this weekend.

Tell me more about that "upswing" which is going to result in another year with no Super Regional.

I stopped reading when I saw you use the word "we."

PS- Collins just hit a HR... 5-0 Canes. Condolences. I know that has to hurt.

I stopped reading when I saw you use the word "we."

You stopped reading because: "I'm guessing that you are going on emotion and have no interest in actual facts"

Isn't the Grassy reunion cute. You guys are defending six years with zero super regional wins. Sad.

Advertisement
Isn't the Grassy reunion cute. You guys are defending six years with zero super regional wins. Sad.

Where did anyone ever defend 6 years without and Super wins? Again, you continue to prove your illiteracy.

Where did anyone ever defend 6 years without and Super wins? Again, you continue to prove your illiteracy.

57th post today with insults but no substance. Same ol' bomb. Coach-defender extraordinaire.

:rollcanes:

Oh, irony, AntwanGator with the LEAST substantial post of the day, where he deflects the fact that he was just nailed again for his illiteracy. Nailed.

Advertisement

57th post today with insults but no substance. Same ol' bomb. Coach-defender extraordinaire.

Wait... you count my posts? Stalker. Weirdo. Go creep somewhere else, freak.

Says the celeb-chaser who started this thread with me in mind. I'm flattered. Can I send you a signed picture? Maybe you could line up a party for me in Vegas.

Says the celeb-chaser who started this thread with me in mind. I'm flattered. Can I send you a signed picture? Maybe you could line up a party for me in Vegas.

LOL. I call you a stalker, and you CONFIRM IT!!! :ibisroflmao:

Now I just feel bad. I'm scared I am legitimately picking on a developmentally challenged person.

PS- Canes just scored 2 more. Condolences.

Advertisement
LOL, of course. You got me. When can I look forward to the next thread that is dedicated to me?

You fought the good fight for Larry Coker for so long. Glad to see you still got some left in you.

LOL, of course. You got me. When can I look forward to the next thread that is dedicated to me?

You fought the good fight for Larry Coker for so long. Glad to see you still got some left in you.

Sorry, so who are you exactly? You seem like some dumb**** Cane hating Gator to me. :noidea: Keep stalking and obsessing, stalker. Next you'll be asking me to feed you my jock.

Awwww, looks like some feelings are hurt. Like when Randy and the boys made you look silly over and over while you defended Coker all the way to Boise. Such a solid reputation on those sites. Are they still using "bomb" as the autocorrect fill-in for "jackass"?

Awwww, looks like some feelings are hurt. Like when Randy and the boys made you look silly over and over while you defended Coker all the way to Boise. Such a solid reputation on those sites. Are they still using "bomb" as the autocorrect fill-in for "jackass"?

"Watch the Canes beat BCC today, and root like **** for the kids tonight. Is it that hard?"

I guess it is. Hope you're enjoying your day. Now please stop stalking me. I don't know you. I don't care about you. I don't give a **** about you. But you're obsessed with me. I am sorry I don't remember you, I guess your feelings are hurt. You're making yourself look like a serial killer. Go away, Gator.

Advertisement
Back