For sure gone, likely gone, up in the air

Advertisement
Advertisement
Indigenous People Hawaii GIF by GIPHY News
So Miami has 20 million to pay players? No chance

Rebuilding the rebuild ?
Honestly we have a nice core group to build on if we add the right pieces… QB, DT and maybe a DB (S or CB)

Oline should be fine
RBs will be fine
WR room (as of now) should be fine
TE room will be fine for what we do with them
DE should be fine (could be better maybe portal)
LBs should be fine

Honestly we have a nice core group to build on if we add the right pieces… QB, DT and maybe a DB (S or CB)

Oline should be fine
RBs will be fine
WR room (as of now) should be fine
TE room will be fine for what we do with them
DE should be fine (could be better maybe portal)
LBs should be fine
Tbh it’s too early to know what we have. Welcome to the portal life. When it closes then we can talk.

Advertisement
If I’m being honest, Restrepo should talk to Bama and GA. He’d be deadly in the slot and have a chance to win a ‘ship. He’s too old school to do that, which I respect, but I wouldn’t begrudge him in the least if he looked around.
The fact you came on here and suggested that....

You a whole *** ****boy

Advertisement
Still in landed
McCoy and Cooper
Kelly and Wes
Harris

That's 5 starters year 3

Throw in young as a juco
Moten can be a nice piece as well
Will be interesting to see if Harris is starting next year. I'm hoping we get a safety in the portal and seems a lot of the board thinks Patterson will start as well. I do think Harris will play a lot either way tho

You are getting your brothers confused.

Damari and Devonte Brown.

Bobby and Robby Washington.

Possible all 4 are gone.

Their dad’s played at UM and the fact they are being talked about as risks for transferring is concerning on so many levels.
Where are the Browns going? Damari played a lot the last 5 games. Davonte played well against FSU. His issue is PI too much.

Where are the Browns going? Damari played a lot the last 5 games. Devonte played well against FSU.
Damari has definitely played a lot. I don’t see why he would leave.

Just sharing why some insiders have intimated as a possibility per some smoke that has gone around. I hope it doesn’t happen.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back