For sure gone, likely gone, up in the air

Advertisement
I think other than Oline we are very likely to improve next year. Qb will entirely depend on who we get in portal (hopefully 2 guys). Maybe some positions will get worse, but imo that’s losing guys to draft, not transfer.

Oline likely to be our biggest loss - mostly risk via draft. Cohen is gone. Lee and River could be gone. Wouldn’t be surprised to see a backup OT or two transfer out either if they believe they win win the job. This is imo going to be where the most impactful decisions are made regarding guys staying or leaving.

Rb - If Chaney and Parish leave I don’t view that as too big of a deal. I’d like to pro Chaney, but I’ve been thinking he wood transfer.

Wr - really don’t know why any of our WRs who actually contribute would transfer. I mean I’d be surprised if Brashard smith returned. Maybe I could see Horton transferring if Young stays (or vice versa). X isn’t going anywhere. George if he transfers would likely have little to nothing to do with the actual football aspect. Just watching Joe he acts on the field after plays and he is constantly being extra and against Louisville it hurt us and got him sat for a quarter against BC. He has had a great season though so unless someone at a big school offers him a lot of money I don’t see him leaving. doubt ray ray leaves. Robby idk, but seems like that would be dumb. But like Ladson, Harrell, Redding? Doesn’t matter.

Te - who cares? None of them did anything. Hopefully cam doesn’t return. I’d expect us to try to add a portal TE. I mean obviously I hope our freshman return…

S - could lose both Kam and James Williams. But that would be to draft. Don’t think anyone in line to start leaves before competing for the job and losing the competition. I see Harris staying

Cb - Just Need Porter to return. I wanted Devante to be good but he’s sucked. Jadais Richard looks like he’s gunna get a lot of pt next yr so doubt he goes. Damari is basically guaranteed a starting spot. We need to be adding at CB. If guys leave that didn’t do ****? Not big deal. Hopefully we keep Stafford

Lb - hopefully we get Francisco back and all the current freshman. After that I don’t really care too much who leaves.

Edge - Kelly and mesidor were injured all year. They will be starters if they return. Guess one could leave, but I doubt it. Bain isn’t leaving. Jayden Wayne got a lot of pt so I doubt he leaves. The rest? Dont really care.

DT - draft is likely where we are losing most. Taylor is gone to draft. Hopefully we keep JHh but could see him going. Pretty weak DT draft this yr. Hopefully Moten and Horton don’t leave.

St - I’d say the sneaky important decision is if Andy borregales left for draft. THAT would really suck
Does george hypothetically transfer to an lsu type team or OSU were receiver's get drafted high?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
So the fact that he consistently makes hires in February is not important because you can explain it. Good game champ.
One year he wanted to hire Dorsey and couldn’t get the deal done. The next year he couldn’t fire Gattis because HR and legal were involved. You can choose to ignore the why behind that happening, that’s on you. If it happens this year, that’s inexcusable.

Advertisement
Or you can make a lengthy reply to 100% of the posts on this platform pretending you know **** because you use 5,000 words where 20 would work and in the end what you end up with is a made up take about how much you know compared to everyone else when it’s been just flat out wrong on nearly all subjects see right now I am doing what you do but you don’t realize it probably because you love a lengthy reply to all posts and remarks I hope you are still reading this to be honest
proven innocent innocentonfox GIF by Fox TV

Thank you for your tireless work of...looking at the roster. Without you, we would have nothing.

Seriously, anyone who reads a @The U is back to work post and engages in conversation with him...gets what they deserve.

Hey, maybe we should all start threads where we type a bunch of names...

I forwarded it to Mario, in case he ever lost his copy of the roster.

We will be fortunate if both KK and JW move on. Neither one is imppressive and I believe below average safeties. JW is zero awareness on the field, gets beat often, and he is a 15 yard penalty machine. At one time I thought Kam was a good safety but don't subscribe to that thinking anymore. He takes terrible angles, is slow to the ball, takes way too many chances and gets beat often. Neither one of them can play safety the way ir should be played. KK is a superior human being off the field and on the field not so good. There is nothing to say about JW as his game does nor represent an average player. Way too many negatives on James.

Obviously the QBs. Arroyo, Chaney &/or Parrish would be my contributor guesses on O. Hopefully not George or many of the O-lineman not named Cristobal.

Advertisement
Back