For our hyperactive "MAUD'S"

Advertisement
@JBCanes-NC drinks hand sanitizer when he runs out of Popov.
He only drinks hand sanitizer once the rubbing alcohol runs dry. I’ve seen him chug an entire bottle of rubbing alcohol in 3 seconds flat.

@JBCanes-NC 👇🏻

drunk star trek GIF

Advertisement
Comedy Central Drinking GIF by Drunk History

That shirt you got on is gonna bust .

( yes , that’s really @JBCanes-NC )

Lol, is this from Drunk History? It looked like it to me and got me thinking...

I'd really love to hear from @Dr.L.ThugU, @Ecush, @Big Pimpin Cane, @FlatlandCane, and @JBCanes-NC about what specific historical figures/events @JBCanes-NC (and the rest of the crew) is an expert on. Key figures of the feminist revolution and their pant sizes? The evolution of *** marriage in Hawaii??

I have a feeling we'd all learn a lot and be in better spirits for the funeral tomorrow afternoon in NC...

I'd really love to hear from @Dr.L.ThugU, @Ecush, @Big Pimpin Cane, @FlatlandCane, and @JBCanes-NC about what specific historical figures/events @JBCanes-NC (and the rest of the crew) is an expert on. Key figures of the feminist revolution and their pant sizes? The evolution of *** marriage in Hawaii??

I have a feeling we'd all learn a lot and be in better spirits for the funeral tomorrow afternoon in NC...

@Dr.L.ThugU is the all knowing of tranny love

Advertisement

@stevehick did a doctoral thesis on the virtue of Sprite Zero as a mixer.

@Big Pimpin Cane specializes in Cuban culture, German kickball, and cigars (not necessarily to be smoked).

@JBCanes-NC loves any food as long as it’s loaded with Curry

@stevehick loves a dish from back home called yummeowmouse and he loves maple syrup

@Big Pimpin Cane loves him some bratwurst but he only likes it at a special place in downtown Ft.Lauderdale

@FlatlandCane loves burgers from White Castle exclusively

As far as *** marriage experts those would be @JBCanes-NC and @Big Pimpin Cane (don’t get rustled , ***get … you’re a lawyer )

Historical figures : @Ecush is a huge fan of Edward Longshanks’ son…

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back