For our hyperactive "MAUD'S"

It doesn't bother me. Just surprised I pushed anybody's button.......lol
I think it’s a joke warning as there hasn’t been any Maude discussion. I’ll investigate to see if this is a joke or being viewed as another piece in the greater plot by a select few malcontents to ruin the sanctity of our Maude time.

Advertisement
@Dr.L.ThugU prefers his Zima with a jolly rancher
Comedy Central Drinking GIF by Drunk History

That shirt you got on is gonna bust .

( yes , that’s really @JBCanes-NC )

Advertisement
LOL I found decaf coffee made for MAUD's. Sharing the knowledge. That's all.
Maude’s have been pretty calm about this situation. Sure there’s an extrajudicial execution and / or disappearance here and there by the junta to maintain order but we’re generally ok. Things will get tense for me as we get to the FSU game week with Inday’s ridiculous ban bet. I am rooting like **** for us to beat them. I do not want my friend and world’s greatest mod to be out of here for any time let alone 2 years.

Maude’s have been pretty calm about this situation. Sure there’s an extrajudicial execution and / or disappearance here and there by the junta to maintain order but we’re generally ok. Things will get tense for me as we get to the FSU game week with Inday’s ridiculous ban bet. I am rooting like **** for us to beat them. I do not want my friend and world’s greatest mod to be out of here for any time let alone 2 years.
You have a bet with Inday? No way!

Advertisement
I might have to start giving out Zima warnings to make OP feel better. Anyhow, interesting place he’s got there.
I will let you in on a secret. That isn’t really @JBCanes-NC he lives in a double wide that has no power so his only light would be candle light and he is a bit of a hoarder so there would likely be at least three days worth of empty Popov handles lying around- 8-12.

Advertisement
I’ve confirmed that the “Button Pushing” warning is a joke.

So does that mean that the OP - @Southcane - needs Swiss water process natural decaf???

Asking for :hair-fire:

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back