For our hyperactive "MAUD'S"

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Dear mauds:
Since I got a warning for starting this thread, I just want to clarify something.
I'm a big supporter of the moderators of this board and applaud them for doing thankless job. If it wasn't for their work I wouldn't be posting here.

The purpose of the thread was to insert some humor since it has been so depressing around here. You only have to read @Liberty City El post here to know how bad the mood is:

I actually bought this coffee to try it before recommending it to you, so have some fun and try your **** coffee.

Advertisement
Dear mauds:
Since I got a warning for starting this thread, I just want to clarify something.
I'm a big supporter of the moderators of this board and applaud them for doing thankless job. If it wasn't for their work I wouldn't be posting here.

The purpose of the thread was to insert some humor since it has been so depressing around here. You only have to read @Liberty City El post here to know how bad the mood is:

I actually bought this coffee to try it before recommending it to you, so have some fun and try your **** coffee.
You got a warning?!

Edit: There are no points. It’s for “pushing buttons”. Lol

Advertisement
Dear mauds:

1. This isn't you.

2. The original post doesn't have a warning.

3. The account that posted it has never had a warning.

Advertisement
Back