Off-Topic For Canes Twitter Folks...LAZ

Advertisement
Advertisement
I've already conceded that Laz was properly charged. My only contention is it wasn't a spur of the moment thing where Laz "goaded" LOL the victim into a confrontation, quite the opposite really.

How do you know that Laz wasn't in fear for His life or His safety? The guy was threatening Laz to the point where Laz had to block His texts. And the guy followed up on His threats by pulling up on Laz. Who's the one that was really threatened here? A logical person would've called the cops, not play super cop and end up dead. It was both of their faults that the situation got out of hand.
Exactly! A logical person fearing for their life would have called the cops, not stabbed someone in the throat. The Canesfam mentality and logic is going to break the internet.

Attachments

• 01F9D79D-9929-4CCF-A4E7-96E6BCBCD2A4.jpeg
    01F9D79D-9929-4CCF-A4E7-96E6BCBCD2A4.jpeg
    12.8 KB · Views: 14
Let's be honest, Laz moving into your neighborhood ain't exactly raising the property values. That said, it takes a special level of genius to think you can move to a cheap house in Bumfuk, FL and just assume thar your new hilljack neighbors a) aren't going to hate you immediately because you're from Miami and b) are also fellow "animal lovers".

Dude should've just bought a trailer in the Redlands and been done but this was probably bound to happen sooner or later disirregardless. A convicted multiple count felon that consciously takes a knife TO a presumed imminent conflict ain't long for the free world.

Advertisement
Big facts. We are The Most High's greatest creation. He gave us dominion over EVERYTHING. It's insulting when people held animals over other people, it's demeaning. Yah ain't make no **** animals in His image.

But about Laz... never had no problems with him, but my pops always said, "If you do the crime, gotta pay the time. And it's true. That's my two cents on the situation.
Looks like @wvcanefan doesn't like what I had to say.... but buddy...

Screenshot_20220307-194809_Chrome.jpg

Advertisement
Let's be honest, Laz moving into your neighborhood ain't exactly raising the property values. That said, it takes a special level of genius to think you can move to a cheap house in Bumfuk, FL and just assume thar your new hilljack neighbors a) aren't going to hate you immediately because you're from Miami and b) are also fellow "animal lovers".

Dude should've just bought a trailer in the Redlands and been done but this was probably bound to happen sooner or later disirregardless. A convicted multiple count felon that consciously takes a knife TO a presumed imminent conflict ain't long for the free world.

Upvoted, and you know why.

Advertisement
Heading uptown to re-up (re-up)
Back with a couple bags of feed (feed)
The corner block's on fire (fire)
Gotta feed these geese (geese)
Making raccoons so hungry (hungry)
Product's moving fast (fast)
Put away the stash
As I dump the last bag
****ed around and got locked up

But Laz wasn't the one that got upset, again, the deceased was the one that was sending threatening text messages to Laz. The deceased had plenty of opportunities to get the cops involved and find a peaceful resolution. You claimed you saw Laz tasing His dog, call the cops...you claimed He was feeding wildlife, call the cops. But nahhhh, He had to be a tough guy by sending threatening text messages and physically confronting Laz. It's both of their faults, more so the victim.

CANES FAM!

Imagine writing this and think you are right.

Advertisement
Back