Off-Topic For Canes Twitter Folks...LAZ

Interesting so he had anger problems too. Two angry dudes butting heads is a recipe for disaster.

Noticed that too and I'm not going to criticize the mindset of a daughter whose father was just murdered. That said, if the dude who killed your father is absolutely going to claim self-defense if this goes to trial then it probably wasn't the wisest move to speak publicly of "all the anger he had" in reference to your dad within hours of the arrest of his killer.

Advertisement
I ran into him a few times and just chatted before games and so on. Having said that, he did this to himself. There is no doubt that was attempted murder in my mind or at least from what I’m reading anyway. Going for somebody’s neck with an edge and claiming self-defense is a tough sell.

I’m an aminal lover myself, but people have lost all sense of proportion regarding animals and their standing with respect to humans.

They are still animals, and as much as we want to anthropomorphize them, they’re not humans.

We can love them and try to take care of them, but people still come first.

Animals and people are not equal.
Anticipation Popcorn GIF

Facts. My only question is, did the other man have a weapon also? Cause if he didn’t… and unless the deceased’s name was Cain Velasquez, Connor McGregor, or Brock Lesnar….. and with the nature of the wound, it will be hard for a DA to seriously argue, self defense. 🤷🏾‍♂️
Depends where it happened as well.

Advertisement
Pit Bulls absolutely can be great. My family has had quite a few. But compare it to a golden retreiver and there is literally zero debate which dog is more aggressive.
My sister had a pit bull for like 8 years that recently had to be put down because of cancer and he literally wouldn't bite anything, like not even play biting.
Then she got 2 bullies from when they were puppies. Not even like 6 months old and one started literally attacking it's "sister" and when on a walk you could tell was ready to **** up any dog that got near it on a walk... They even got a trainer, and the day the trainer was dropping the dogs back off after multiple weeks it bit the trainer who was holding her leash trying to attack the other one. They decided to re-home the non-aggressive one because it would be easier. The aggressive one literally can't be around any other dogs. But you can have a bunch of kids playing with it and it's perfectly gentle....

I mean sure maybe a lot of it is nurture not nature, but if one breed of dog takes a lot more training to ensure it isn't aggressive compared to literally every other dog, that should telling you something. And the other thing is when they do get aggressive, it's usually a much worse result than if other breeds do.
a lot of dogs trip on other dogs..

Pits can be very aggressive dogs but this story doesn't really prove your point. I think with Pits it's the damage that can be done and owner's personality more than anything else...

The local news is now referencing tweets from Lon on their actual Iive broadcasts.

We gotta hold new elections as to who is permitted to represent us publicly.

Advertisement
If the guys loves animals enough to feed wild Racoons and let them run all over his property. I would be very surprised if he is abusing his own dogs. Sounds like something a noisy big mouth neighbor who was mad about something else would make up. Now if it turns out he did taze his own dog, I agree with you, then he probably is a POS, but I am not taking the word of a nosy neighbor that has a problem with him. These types of neighborhood(trashy poor people filled) always have people making up schit about their neighbors.

Who the **** knows how it all went down.

Guy probably didn't give a **** about whatever Laz had going on. Wife was probably in his ear about it, telling him to do something about it. Guys, at least in my experience, wouldn't give a shot about all that stuff she posted. Outside of a dog getting tazed.

a lot of dogs trip on other dogs..

Pits can be very aggressive dogs but this story doesn't really prove your point. I think with Pits it's the damage that can be done and owner's personality more than anything else...
The point is with a pit bull a situation like I just described is much more likely, whereas with many dogs like say a retriever/lab (the prototypical family dogs) that situation has literally 0% chance of ever happening... and that's a minor incident.

Pit bulls are more dangerous.

Who the **** knows how it all went down.

Guy probably didn't give a **** about whatever Laz had going on. Wife was probably in his ear about it, telling him to do something about it. Guys, at least in my experience, wouldn't give a shot about all that stuff she posted. Outside of a dog getting tazed.
Exactly. For all we know that guy could have went over to Lazs house ended up throwing the first punch and Laz reacted in self defense.

I think you are right though. Looks like the wife was mad about this. I don't know any guys that would be mad enough to go confront their neighbor(numerous times according to the wifes tweet) because their are more ducks and raccoons roaming around. The dog getting tazed was the only thing that would have bothered me(assuming that is even true).

Noticed that too and I'm not going to criticize the mindset of a daughter whose father was just murdered. That said, if the dude who killed your father is absolutely going to claim self-defense if this goes to trial then it probably wasn't the wisest move to speak publicly of "all the anger he had" in reference to your dad within hours of the arrest of his killer.
The fact that she posted about Laz a couple days before the incident points to increasing frustration/tension on the victims side before said altercation occurred. The fact that he was found on Laz's property helps build the defence's case too since they were neighbors.

Advertisement
I said he seemed like a kind dude (from online posts) Obviously if he just attacked a dude with a knife he isn't. No one is arguing that. People didn't like him for his politics mostly. But that's because this board/fanbase is filled with q anon believing weirdos & he went hard on them.
I just read a reply to this post by one of those Q weirdos… he warned you not to let your brain fall out of your head. Someone who believes JFK jr might be the next president just called you out! Fantastic!!

I never really interested w Laz on twitter, but even if his politics are sane, there’s gotta be a ***** loose. Stabbing someone in the neck isn’t something that just happens.

Saw some video online today where a guy collapsed on the floor in a gymnasium and no less than 15 kids walked right past the guy offering no assistance. Society is going to ****. Teach your children well as Crosby still and Nash sang.
That video was from a Utah high school in 2015. The Vice Principal had finished a Life Support course the day before and saved his life by doing compressions. The kid has a pacemaker but he is ok now. It was stunning to see how many kids just walked by the guy. Some of it could have been fear and not knowing what to do.

Advertisement
Imagine coming back home from the hospital from just witnessing your husband dying and you park on your driveway to see the killer with a ankle monitor playing with the dogs, feeding the raccoons or whatever stupid **** he was doing. Anyway, we really do gotta find other people that can lead the UM charge for real. If I was back living in Miami I could take the reigns but I’m in NY.

PS: I’m drunk, I’m going to sleep.

The fact that she posted about Laz a couple days before the incident points to increasing frustration/tension on the victims side before said altercation occurred. The fact that he was found on Laz's property helps build the defence's case too since they were neighbors.
It's kind of spooky but I think she posted that earlier in the day of the actual stabbing because remember that the dude was in the hospital for a few days before he died. Like you said, there was obvious tension prior though.

I don't know about everywhere else but these disputes in a lot of places (at least when Karens are involved) usually play out on that NextDoor app and can be quite comical to observe....when they don't end in murder.

Last edited:
Imagine coming back home from the hospital from just witnessing your husband dying and you park on your driveway to see the killer with a ankle monitor playing with the dogs, feeding the raccoons or whatever stupid **** he was doing. Anyway, we really do gotta find other people that can lead the UM charge for real. If I was back living in Miami I could take the reigns but I’m in NY.

PS: I’m drunk, I’m going to sleep.
I was wondering about that too and perhaps the CIS Legal Team can address it- Do you think he was released on bond and allowed to return to his actual residence? That would seem like a recipe for disaster.

Advertisement
Back