Off-Topic For Canes Twitter Folks...LAZ

How do we know that the neighbor wasn't the angry dude that went after Laz?

Bet he was.

Probably had a day of work, Wife blowing his phone up with texts, gets home, starts in on him about it, gets up, all ****ed as ****, and storms over there.

For real though, who knows. I'd bet though the Wife got him all fired up.

Advertisement
The fact that she posted about Laz a couple days before the incident points to increasing frustration/tension on the victims side before said altercation occurred. The fact that he was found on Laz's property helps build the defence's case too since they were neighbors.
IMO it’ll come down to whether the neighbor had a weapon or not. Gonna be pretty **** hard to successfully claim SD if you raised the level of violence (I.e. using a knife/deadly weapon).

Bet he was.

Probably had a day of work, Wife blowing his phone up with texts, gets home, starts in on him about it, gets up, all ****ed as ****, and storms over there.

For real though, who knows. I'd bet though the Wife got him all fired up.
Yup I can see it. Her nagging him for weeks about this until she finally hit him with the "I knew I should have listened to my mother and married Randy, he wouldn't be scared of Laz. He would have went over there and made him stop feeding the ducks" after a hard day at the office and he just stormed over there to take his anger out on Laz.

Or another common thing in these types of neighborhoods is the wife goes over and confronts Laz. Laz tells her to fvck off then she goes back to the husband. Exaggerates everything "he put his hands on me and called me a ****" that type of schit. And the poor guy of course believes his wife and goes over there in a really violent mood.

Yup I can see it. Her nagging him for weeks about this until she finally hit him with the "I knew I should have listened to my mother and married Randy, he wouldn't be scared of Laz. He would have went over there and made him stop feeding the ducks" after a hard day at the office and he just stormed over there to take his anger out on Laz.

Or another common thing in these types of neighborhoods is the wife goes over and confronts Laz. Laz tells her to fvck off then she goes back to the husband. Exaggerates everything "he put his hands on me and called me a ****" that type of schit. And the poor guy of course believes his wife and goes over there in a really violent mood.
Let’s say all these scenarios are true. Laz stabs him in the neck, dude bleeds out and dies. Then what? Laz walks out free? Lmao 🤣🤣🤣

Advertisement
I'm beyond envious of this.

I was there for Wide Right II(thank you Lamar), Wide Right III in 2000( so hot that day. Laying in a pile of sweat embracing strangers but brothers in a giant entanglement of grown *** men weaping in victory above the west end zone. Way above section x I think. Such an entanglement that it would be hard to argue no homo. Jajajajaja), Wide Left and Washington in 2001(electric that night) amongst notables that obviously include a bunch more.

But I missed on this. I missed on 94 FSU (rok says this is the loudest he ever heard the old girl sing), missed on 98 UCLA, and the Oklahoma showdowns.

I've given time of my life to be there including missing a family Thanksgiving in 2001 bc the Washington game got rescheduled bc of a Hurricane. And I don't regret it at all. I only regret the ones I missed or not taking more family with me
I was on the sidelines for UM vs FSU 2000
and the 98 UCLA game.....was at the 94 UM vs FSU game as well.

Last edited:
Laz is a nice guy. He was always nice to me and my wife. Every time we spoke, he’d invite me to tailgate with him and his friends. We never did, because we’ve got our own thing. It’s a nice gesture. I feel for everyone involved, because no one deserves to have their lives and families destroyed over stupid ****. Just tragic for everyone involved.

Last edited:
Facts. My only question is, did the other man have a weapon also? Cause if he didn’t… and unless the deceased’s name was Cain Velasquez, Connor McGregor, or Brock Lesnar….. and with the nature of the wound, it will be hard for a DA to seriously argue, self defense. 🤷🏾‍♂️
Con Air is not a basis for legal defense.

Man slaughter is man slaughter whether you are trained or not.

Fuggin Hollywood lol

I ran into him a few times and just chatted before games and so on. Having said that, he did this to himself. There is no doubt that was attempted murder in my mind or at least from what I’m reading anyway. Going for somebody’s neck with an edge and claiming self-defense is a tough sell.

I’m an aminal lover myself, but people have lost all sense of proportion regarding animals and their standing with respect to humans.

They are still animals, and as much as we want to anthropomorphize them, they’re not humans.

We can love them and try to take care of them, but people still come first.

Animals and people are not equal.
Thanks to the wackos at PETA some towns are neutering stray dogs and cats then RETURNING them to the neighborhood where they were found rather than euthanize them. Our county is paying an animal control person who does nothing but tell taxpayers it's their problem. Essentially they're attempting to FORCE the public to care for unwanted animals. There's a woman in our neighborhood that's feeding feral cats and it continues to attract more cats with people now getting really fed up.

Advertisement
Sent that man to get killed.

Dudes need to stop tryna fight for these hoes....

All because of the **** racoons an dogs barking..just call the **** police or animal people...tried to play rough with ol cutler ridge looks like
Seriously. Nothings worth sitting in prison for the rest of your life

I am amused by all these “laz is a nice guy, really!” Posts. I understand people mess up in life but man, robbing a bank, and just being an ******* to your dogs doesn’t exactly boost my perception of him but hey, he’s super buena gente, he had beers with me!!

The local news is now referencing tweets from Lon on their actual Iive broadcasts.

We gotta hold new elections as to who is permitted to represent us publicly.

Wow. How embarrassing for our fan base. This was my point earlier. People should temper their words and support for someone accused of murder.

I am amused by all these “laz is a nice guy, really!” Posts. I understand people mess up in life but man, robbing a bank, and just being an ******* to your dogs doesn’t exactly boost my perception of him but hey, he’s super buena gente, he had beers with me!!
I think it should go something like this - “I always thought he was a good guy. Never thought he was capable of doing something like that”. You can’t just say he’s a nice guy after he knifed someone in the neck. Oh not to mention he’s already a convicted felon.

Last edited:
Advertisement
How do we know that the neighbor wasn't the angry dude that went after Laz?
In an angry dude vs chill dude confrontation, the chill dude doesn’t usually end up applying pressure to the angry dudes gaping neck wound, and also There was no mention of the other guy carrying a weapon.

But most importantly, twitter is full of people saying that Laz changed his life and his ways. We all know people don’t really change. They just pretend to have changed… until sufficiently stressed, which is when they snap back to their “normal”.

Laz snapped back to his normal, plunged a knife into a man’s neck, and is back from whenst he came.

It’s Florida, there’s a good chance stabbing someone in the neck is considered “self defense” here.

The local news is now referencing tweets from Lon on their actual Iive broadcasts.

We gotta hold new elections as to who is permitted to represent us publicly.

I'm frightened of what the field of candidates would look like...

DBC > Laz > Lon?

Advertisement
Blows my mind.

Dude is low class garbage. He just killed a man and you've got posts in here blaming the dead guys wife for getting the dead guy fired up, which is peak message board banter.

Advertisement
Back