Off-Topic For Canes Twitter Folks...LAZ

Yeah, your side is never the nut jobs. Lol. So open mind your brains done fall out.
The shoe fit & reading that hurt huh? There are definitely nut jobs on the left. To deny that is crazy. What, did you expect me to say they're all saints? You're such a free thinker but somehow never changed your narrow minded ways. See, I can ad hom too weirdo.

Advertisement
The shoe fit & reading that hurt huh? There are definitely nut jobs on the left. To deny that is crazy. What, did you expect me to say they're all saints? You're such a free thinker but somehow never changed your narrow minded ways. See, I can ad hom too weirdo.
What’s crazy is thinking whomever doesn’t agree with your side must be an extremist, because how else could they not agree. That was your post.

I said he seemed like a kind dude (from online posts) Obviously if he just attacked a dude with a knife he isn't. No one is arguing that. People didn't like him for his politics mostly. But that's because this board/fanbase is filled with q anon believing weirdos & he went hard on them.
Thats not true. He could be a good dude and also happened to have killed someone with a knife. You don't know the circumstances which lead to this altercation.

Thats not true. He could be a good dude and also happened to have killed someone with a knife. You don't know the circumstances which lead to this altercation.
You are right, that is also true. That is why I said if he attacked dude with a knife. The current story out now is him attacking the guy over stray animals with a knife. Of course we don't know what actually happened. I had nothing but positive interactions with him and exchanged a few DM's. He was always a kind and thoughtful to me.

Advertisement
Maybe he got caught up in the town; Lehigh Acres, which is a quaint little SW Fl town with a huge homicide Dept.

I've met Laz, shot the ish with him, he appeared to be a solid dude. His wife is a sweetheart from my interactions with her. That said, you never truly know anyone, so I'm not going to act like it's beyond impossible for someone who admittedly committed a violent felony once before to do something else violent. I'm a dog lover(anyone that knows me personally knows that my two dogs are members of the family and I treat them as such, within reason), so I support anyone stepping up for animals, but you also have to keep things in perspective. When you are doing things that affect your neighbors, you need to think about what you are doing and work with your neighbors in a respectful way. You want to run a pet rescue, go out and buy a ton of land and do it, but to do it in a residential neighborhood is asking for issues.

I hope this gets worked out and justice is served.

Ifin its true he used a taser stick on his own dog, that tells me a lot about the mang. Now he alleged to have killed a man. No bueno.
If the guys loves animals enough to feed wild Racoons and let them run all over his property. I would be very surprised if he is abusing his own dogs. Sounds like something a noisy big mouth neighbor who was mad about something else would make up. Now if it turns out he did taze his own dog, I agree with you, then he probably is a POS, but I am not taking the word of a nosy neighbor that has a problem with him. These types of neighborhood(trashy poor people filled) always have people making up schit about their neighbors.

Like clockwork. It must just be that basset hound owners are all really good at raising that breed.
No, but there are a lot and I mean a lot of knuckleheads that flock to German Shepherds, Pit Bulls and Rotties. It's a chicken or egg argument . Are the dogs awful by nature, or do they have that reputation because the kind of person most likely to have one are garbage themselves and imprint accordingly? I grew up with a German Shepherd, and he wouldn't have hurt a fly. He was protective of us, but we made it a point to put him in position to succeed, we knew what he could or couldn't deal with. The same thing goes for my Australian Shepherd today.

Advertisement
I was at the OB when he did this.....View attachment 179025
I'm beyond envious of this.

I was there for Wide Right II(thank you Lamar), Wide Right III in 2000( so hot that day. Laying in a pile of sweat embracing strangers but brothers in a giant entanglement of grown *** men weaping in victory above the west end zone. Way above section x I think. Such an entanglement that it would be hard to argue no homo. Jajajajaja), Wide Left and Washington in 2001(electric that night) amongst notables that obviously include a bunch more.

But I missed on this. I missed on 94 FSU (rok says this is the loudest he ever heard the old girl sing), missed on 98 UCLA, and the Oklahoma showdowns.

I've given time of my life to be there including missing a family Thanksgiving in 2001 bc the Washington game got rescheduled bc of a Hurricane. And I don't regret it at all. I only regret the ones I missed or not taking more family with me

I think more people are capable of this than they or most of us even realize. The difference is thought to action. The thought during rage or anger is controlled by most of us. I'd like to believe Laz has remorse. Only true psychopaths have no remorse. But his remorse and thought process after the fact when he can be calm and rational doesn't give him a magical rewind button and doesn't excuse him.

Both things can be true. He can be a good guy with empathy and kindness outside of rage. And then he can be the worst during rage. Unfortunately for him, these are the type of people that have to be separated from civil society.

Advertisement
Yep...blue lot body bag dominos fa life Cobbler Fridge...**** is crazy! He stabbed dude in the neck because dude and other homeowners in the area were tired of him feeding ducks, birds, cats, dogs, raccoons, iguanas, etc. that was ruining the Screets of Lehigh Acres.

Advertisement
I have a Pit. She is a sweetheart that has never gotten violent in 13 years. Its how you raise them. If you are going to keep a powerful breed in a cage all day and then take them, you will get a psycho path regardless of breed.
Pit Bulls absolutely can be great. My family has had quite a few. But compare it to a golden retreiver and there is literally zero debate which dog is more aggressive.
My sister had a pit bull for like 8 years that recently had to be put down because of cancer and he literally wouldn't bite anything, like not even play biting.
Then she got 2 bullies from when they were puppies. Not even like 6 months old and one started literally attacking it's "sister" and when on a walk you could tell was ready to **** up any dog that got near it on a walk... They even got a trainer, and the day the trainer was dropping the dogs back off after multiple weeks it bit the trainer who was holding her leash trying to attack the other one. They decided to re-home the non-aggressive one because it would be easier. The aggressive one literally can't be around any other dogs. But you can have a bunch of kids playing with it and it's perfectly gentle....

I mean sure maybe a lot of it is nurture not nature, but if one breed of dog takes a lot more training to ensure it isn't aggressive compared to literally every other dog, that should telling you something. And the other thing is when they do get aggressive, it's usually a much worse result than if other breeds do.

Advertisement
Back