For all you Jordan/Shoe guys

Advertisement
Well, speaking as a former Strip Club Connoisseur....I’ve developed a good portion of my homegirl contact from w/in the club. Most of these chicks look like they are so confident, and are hella broken. I got strip club stories from LA bruh, which include one of Drake’s ex’s, Brandon Jacob from the NYG baby mama, **** Star Cherokee, and Derrick Ward formerly of the NYG trying to fight me over his side chick and almost lost his life in the process. Lol. Wild times as a youth.

But, u’re right....nothing beats Brazil, and the DR is on my radar.

Wait; isn’t this a shoe thread? Lol
I think everyone has club stories... Lesson learned for me is never ever date a stripper again... Learned that in my early 20's....
Anyway..... Bought a new pair of white Converse low tops... Classic shoe...

I think everyone has club stories... Lesson learned for me is never ever date a stripper again... Learned that in my early 20's....
Anyway..... Bought a new pair of white Converse low tops... Classic shoe...

Absolutely correct.

I stay w/ Converses man. Love them.

Advertisement
This might be stupid, but where is a good place to find a pair of hi-top Air Jordan 1s?

Advertisement
The red and black ones like the originals, I guess. No idea the official name though.

OK, cool. They are called Jordan Banned. Go to Stock X. They have them or Stadium Goods. Unfortunately, they are not going for retail right now. They are going for at least $400.

About 3-5 years ago they were flying off the shelf. No one copping them now lol

That's great news, I love when the Hypebeasts move on from shoes I like. Means that I don't have to deal with dumbasses hoarding product. I remember when Foams got really hot, and I had to move away from them, because I couldn't find anything at normal retail prices. Now, it isn't a problem.

That's great news, I love when the Hypebeasts move on from shoes I like. Means that I don't have to deal with dumbasses hoarding product. I remember when Foams got really hot, and I had to move away from them, because I couldn't find anything at normal retail prices. Now, it isn't a problem.

Thats how I was with nike sb, I told @Rellyrell they were so **** cheap 3-4, **** even 2 years ago and they were essentially dead.

Then Kylie Jenner worse a pair and Travis Scott decided to wear them and now the prices are a joke

Perfect example:

Advertisement
Thats how I was with nike sb, I told @Rellyrell they were so **** cheap 3-4, **** even 2 years ago and they were essentially dead.

Then Kylie Jenner worse a pair and Travis Scott decided to wear them and now the prices are a joke

Perfect example:

The “influencers” make & break chit.

Catch me in some low chucks, vans, and Nike SBs nowadays.

^ That’s ya boy Z’s speed now.

Man; closet full of J’s, but I’m on the same tip for the daily. Vans are huge in Santa Cruz, CA b/c of the skate board, surfing crowd...so I dip out there every couple of months to get some slick graphics & colorways.

Working out, I’m in the AirMax 270 or Epic Reacts. B-ball, in the LBJ 17 or some old school AirMax CB34. Daily around the neighborhood; Low Converse, Vans, and SBs. I do have a rare Jordan 1 color way that I rock a lot. Air Jordan 1 Armed Forces and they’re dead stock. Got em for $160 originally, but now they reselling for like $400-500. But I’m not selling them; they way too clean & unique.

Edit: GOAT got them selling for $900! Lol. Maybe I will sell. Lol

Advertisement
Man; closet full of J’s, but I’m on the same tip for the daily. Vans are huge in Santa Cruz, CA b/c of the skate board, surfing crowd...so I dip out there every couple of months to get some slick graphics & colorways.

Working out, I’m in the AirMax 270 or Epic Reacts. B-ball, in the LBJ 17 or some old school AirMax CB34. Daily around the neighborhood; Low Converse, Vans, and SBs. I do have a rare Jordan 1 color way that I rock a lot. Air Jordan 1 Armed Forces and they’re dead stock. Got em for $160 originally, but now they reselling for like $400-500. But I’m not selling them; they way too clean & unique.

Edit: GOAT got them selling for $900! Lol. Maybe I will sell. Lol
Man I’m so transformed when it comes to shoes that J’s don’t do it for me anymore. The only stuff I wear for working out are Flyknits or HOVR now.

Copped these J’s.
49417EFC-6B37-44F7-ACEB-3EE01B8EB651.jpeg
847D0D3D-9BC5-43B4-85BF-48758B2E5B3C.jpeg

Advertisement
Back