For all you Jordan/Shoe guys

Advertisement
Advertisement
When did you get those? Aren't those the AlphaBounce?
Yea.. I believe you're right.... I just got them 2 days ago... Went to Marshalls looking for some swim shorts and hit the sneaker isle and there they were... All they had was size 13 so I bought them... Looked them up when I got home and saw they normally ran for about $100 so the deal worked for me.... Not sure what year they came out but I don't care... They're clean.

Advertisement
Yea.. I believe you're right.... I just got them 2 days ago... Went to Marshalls looking for some swim shorts and hit the sneaker isle and there they were... All they had was size 13 so I bought them... Looked them up when I got home and saw they normally ran for about $100 so the deal worked for me.... Not sure what year they came out but I don't care... They're clean.

That was the more recent model of the Alphabounce in a UM colorway. The year before, they had one that they sold at AllCanes and CanesWear that had less orange and green, and was almost all white. I had 2 pairs, and 1 pair was stolen.

In Shock GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Congrats OP.

Are u a size 13? That’s always been my problem w/ Marshall’s; I be finding low key heat undercover, but then they ain’t my size. Lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back