For all you Jordan/Shoe guys

@Rellyrell...still my go to for running....
20200229_135332(1).jpg

Advertisement
I know they're not Jordans but I found them at Marshalls for $39.99.... Yes I'm a cheapa**.... lol....

View attachment 120545

OK, just got a pair of 12.5s up here in Orlando. Soooo, to @Rellyrell 's point, it looks like adidas dumped a UM colorway for a nice shoe (the 2018 Ultra Bounce in the UM colorway originally sold at AllCanes for 120), for 40 at Marshall's, and not just the SoFla Marshall's...

Advertisement
Are u a size 13? That’s always been my problem w/ Marshall’s; I be finding low key heat undercover, but then they ain’t my size. Lol
Yes I'm a 13... Actually my left foot is like a 12 1/4 and my right foot is 12 3/4... I'm all messed up ... lol

OK, just got a pair of 12.5s up here in Orlando. Soooo, to @Rellyrell 's point, it looks like adidas dumped a UM colorway for a nice shoe (the 2018 Ultra Bounce in the UM colorway originally sold at AllCanes for 120), for 40 at Marshall's, and not just the SoFla Marshall's...
I just thought the ones I got were just the right combo of color and style... I'm not really into flashy fashion stuff but I do like stuff that looks good as long as it isn't over done... Plus when I tried them on they were super comfy... Just not sure how often I'll wear them cause the material will get dirty fast and seems like it will be a pain to clean so I'll use them for that "special " occasion....

I just thought the ones I got were just the right combo of color and style... I'm not really into flashy fashion stuff but I do like stuff that looks good as long as it isn't over done... Plus when I tried them on they were super comfy... Just not sure how often I'll wear them cause the material will get dirty fast and seems like it will be a pain to clean so I'll use them for that "special " occasion....

Yeah, I loved my 2018 AlphaBounces, they were super-comfortable, and the black sole was made from Bridgestone (at least that's how it was labeled). This 2019 version doesn't have the Bridgestone bottoms.

Advertisement
That’s more common than you know. Lotta friends in the same boat.
Well here's the weird part... Up until about a year ago I was a size 12 with no issue , then it just seemed like my shoes were getting tight around the toe.... I went somewhere and sized my foot and they were bigger than a 12.... I was like "My feet are still growing?"... I have no explanation beyond that... :monkey-serious:

Well here's the weird part... Up until about a year ago I was a size 12 with no issue , then it just seemed like my shoes were getting tight around the toe.... I went somewhere and sized my foot and they were bigger than a 12.... I was like "My feet are still growing?"... I have no explanation beyond that... :monkey-serious:

Whoa brotha. Spoken w a podiatrist or your primary physician just to see how that happened? I’ve heard some feet get bigger just over a period of time from Mother Nature (gravity + extended periods of walking which stretches the tendons over time).

Advertisement
Whoa brotha. Spoken w a podiatrist or your primary physician just to see how that happened? I’ve heard some feet get bigger just over a period of time from Mother Nature (gravity + extended periods of walking which stretches the tendons over time).
I assume that's what happened and I never really paid attention to it... 7 yrs ago I quit partying from everything and turned into Mr. Straight Guy.. lol... Since then I've put on about 50 pounds so I assume that had something to do with it... Now my feet actually have meat around the bones so that added a shoe size.... lol

I assume that's what happened and I never really paid attention to it... 7 yrs ago I quit partying from everything and turned into Mr. Straight Guy.. lol... Since then I've put on about 50 pounds so I assume that had something to do with it... Now my feet actually have meat around the bones so that added a shoe size.... lol
Maybe if you started Drinking and Partying your feet will shrink back....

Advertisement
Rellyrell,

Don't forget UBs. They are a game changer. The most comfortable shoe I've ever worn.

I've got 60/70 pairs of Js but solely rock UBs these days.

Ultra boost are really comfortable; but to be honest, once u slip on the Nike Zoom Fly & Adidas Pure Boost; man it makes the UBs feel like sand. Lol.

Never got into throwing my money at ***** showing their assets. I have paid for some real contact many times. Best money spent was in Rio, Dominican Republic and Costa Rica.

Well, speaking as a former Strip Club Connoisseur....I’ve developed a good portion of my homegirl contact from w/in the club. Most of these chicks look like they are so confident, and are hella broken. I got strip club stories from LA bruh, which include one of Drake’s ex’s, Brandon Jacob from the NYG baby mama, **** Star Cherokee, and Derrick Ward formerly of the NYG trying to fight me over his side chick and almost lost his life in the process. Lol. Wild times as a youth.

But, u’re right....nothing beats Brazil, and the DR is on my radar.

Wait; isn’t this a shoe thread? Lol

Advertisement
Back