For all the gripes against Richt's playcalling...

It is beyond my comprehension why Coach Richt has not hired a couple of these posters to help him game plan and call plays as obviously they know more about the team than he does.

Why did UGA's AD strip him of his playcalling duties? Does the AD at UGA know more about coaching than Richt? Is he a perfect playcaller that no one should question?

First question, the AD did not strip him of play calling duties, Richt turned that over to Mike Bobo who set record scoring numbers while at UGA. Second question, probably far from a perfect play caller, as evidenced by the any questioning his play calling by several experts here. Anything else I can straighten out for you let me know.

Advertisement
While that's true, as soon as we beat fsu it will turn out that they didn't have a pulse.

I couldn't disagree more. This is a must win for Miami for more ways than one.

What I meant was that everybody who's not a Cane will say that they weren't that good anyway.

True but if we lose they'll say Miami is not back again.

Yup, lose-lose.

Luckily, WE know better. WE won't be making stupid threads about how fsu sucks anyway and we shouldn't read too much into the win. Because WE know that rivals always give you their best game, and no matter what they say, fsu very badly wants to beat us every year.

So what if FSU sucks? You think Nole fans stopped rubbing our nose in it because we had Shannon and Golden at the helm? If it turns out they DO suck, we have Notre DAme and the rest of the ACC to prove ourselves against!

I couldn't disagree more. This is a must win for Miami for more ways than one.

What I meant was that everybody who's not a Cane will say that they weren't that good anyway.

True but if we lose they'll say Miami is not back again.

Yup, lose-lose.

Luckily, WE know better. WE won't be making stupid threads about how fsu sucks anyway and we shouldn't read too much into the win. Because WE know that rivals always give you their best game, and no matter what they say, fsu very badly wants to beat us every year.

So what if FSU sucks? You think Nole fans stopped rubbing our nose in it because we had Shannon and Golden at the helm? If it turns out they DO suck, we have Notre DAme and the rest of the ACC to prove ourselves against!

Point is, even if they suck they're going to give us their best which will be pretty good. Just like we did. al would lose to UVA and Cincy, but we'd show up against fsu. Even if only for a half, the team would get up and give their best against fsu, and that's what I'm expecting from fsu tomorrow.

Whatever, we roll because we're better and I deserve a win.

It is beyond my comprehension why Coach Richt has not hired a couple of these posters to help him game plan and call plays as obviously they know more about the team than he does.

Why did UGA's AD strip him of his playcalling duties? Does the AD at UGA know more about coaching than Richt? Is he a perfect playcaller that no one should question?

First question, the AD did not strip him of play calling duties, Richt turned that over to Mike Bobo who set record scoring numbers while at UGA. Second question, probably far from a perfect play caller, as evidenced by the any questioning his play calling by several experts here. Anything else I can straighten out for you let me know.

Okay, he just “turned it over” and they greatly improved. Why does he think he can do it now?

The only stat I care about is the fact that we've won our last 8 games by an average of 20-something points

Just keep doing that...

The only stat I care about is having a competent enough offense to actually win the ******* Coastal and beat FSU. Just START doing that. Winning those "last 8 games" gets us nothing. It's what's ahead that matters.

Let's see how the offense looks against FSU, VT, and ND. Those are the only 3 games on the schedule where we are going to be seriously challenged by a competent defense.

Advertisement
The only stat I care about is the fact that we've won our last 8 games by an average of 20-something points

Just keep doing that...

The only stat I care about is having a competent enough offense to actually win the ******* Coastal and beat FSU. Just START doing that. Winning those "last 8 games" gets us nothing. It's what's ahead that matters.

Let's see how the offense looks against FSU, VT, and ND. Those are the only 3 games on the schedule where we are going to be seriously challenged by a competent defense.

I think you're confused on the meaning of "stat"

Advertisement
Back