Football ****

Barry Jackson should contact the booster he wrote the article about to see what he thinks now.

Advertisement
Barry Jackson should contact the booster he wrote the article about to see what he thinks now.
That's a good idea. Somebody should bump his tweet with that story and see if he's willing to do a follow up.

Sh't is in shambles right now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Would you rather that or have the band-aid ripped off?
Take the bandaid off tomorrow because we’ve suffered enough pain for one day. We need to spread it out since it will be coming long and hard from here on out until the pain maker is gone. And your guess is good as mine as to win his ars is outta here!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Prior to the Schnellenberger era, the high water mark in Canes football was defeating Purdue the week after Purdue upset Notre Dame.

Parade and everything.

I laughed every time my dad told me that story. It's not even a big deal, with letdowns and everything.

But I always kept that Purdue example in mind, throughout our remarkable glory era. If that's where we were -- while the blue blood programs already had stretches of dominance -- there's a very high likelihood we return to that level, or nearby.

I am a huge believer that everything tends to drift back to the beginning.

Happy Adjusters lose
“Purdue Boilermakers.”

Thought this said Football Huell....

Maybe he can give football a try. Can he play QB?

Prior to the Schnellenberger era, the high water mark in Canes football was defeating Purdue the week after Purdue upset Notre Dame.

Parade and everything.

I laughed every time my dad told me that story. It's not even a big deal, with letdowns and everything.

But I always kept that Purdue example in mind, throughout our remarkable glory era. If that's where we were -- while the blue blood programs already had stretches of dominance -- there's a very high likelihood we return to that level, or nearby.

I am a huge believer that everything tends to drift back to the beginning.

Happy Adjusters lose

Purdue would smoke Miami if they played today.

Advertisement
Back