Football ****

Advertisement
Wait til y’all hear who’s starting the bowl game...

Advertisement
Advertisement
After ND and Va Tech I thought we were back. Recruiting was looking good. It's been a nightmare since Pitt.

Some weird **** going on for sure, Richt is totally different this year than he was last, he showed ZERO emotion all **** year.

Some weird **** going on for sure, Richt is totally different this year than he was last, he showed ZERO emotion all **** year.
He got lucky last year w some bounces that went his way. Defenses also hadn’t figured his offense out yet.. or i Should say, they did figure out his O last year, they just couldn’t beleive his O would be that ridiculous every game. It was.

Advertisement
2014 for me. Then Clemson relieved us of that nightmare. Since Fake James was literally sucking Richt's **** when he hired him, I doubt Mark will be forced out in 2019.
Even then we all knew Golden COULD be fired. I don't see that as even a remote possibility now. Not for another year or two, which will be so damaging the next coach will have a complete rebuild on his hands. Pathetic.

Advertisement
Prior to the Schnellenberger era, the high water mark in Canes football was defeating Purdue the week after Purdue upset Notre Dame.

Parade and everything.

I laughed every time my dad told me that story. It's not even a big deal, with letdowns and everything.

But I always kept that Purdue example in mind, throughout our remarkable glory era. If that's where we were -- while the blue blood programs already had stretches of dominance -- there's a very high likelihood we return to that level, or nearby.

I am a huge believer that everything tends to drift back to the beginning.

Happy Adjusters lose

Advertisement
Back