FOOTBALL SEASON CHANCES

Advertisement
You are right, but who in their right mind would go and stand shoulder to shoulder with 50-100,000 strangers pre-vaccine? In my opinion, the lack of fans is less about government mandates and more about individual common sense. Personally I could care less about attending an event of any kind, but if the players are not at risk then I would enjoy watching the games. But we have ensure that the players are not in danger, no matter what that redneck buffoon Cale Grundy says.
Ok how about you go hide in your house for the rest of your life then! There’s a million Ways to die on this earth and a lot things a **** of a lot more deadlier then corona virus like car accidents for example. And as well documented the danger in driving is, people are still driving on the roads and will continue too! So you better believe if fans can go, the place will be packed and I for one will be one of the fans there. Because I don’t live my life In fear, I live it to the fullest and if the lord says it’s my time, then it’s my time. ******* grow a pair because there might never be a successful vaccine and this is just life now, like it or not. Smh

Last edited:
How about you go hide in your house for the rest of your life then! There’s a million Ways to die on this earth and a lot things a **** of a lot more deadlier then corona virus like car accidents for example. And as well documented the danger in driving is, people are still still driving on the roads and will continue too! So you better believe if fans can go, the place will be packed and I for one will be one of the fans there. Because I don’t live my life In fear, I live it to the fullest and if the lord says it’s my time, then it’s my time. ******* grow a pair! Smh
Why do have to inject name calling and ignorance into a conversation about differing view on an unknown phenomenon?
Whether you truly are or not, at least try to act like an adult and show some maturity beyond your basic instincts.
One last thing, God doesn’t reward ignorance.

Moderna trial is very promising. The 8 first phase participants all produced antibodies. On to phase 2 with more participants.
Actually, of the participants, 8 produced antibodies whereas others did not. I’m glad there is hope, and Moderna’s stock price increased by 25% at the opening bell. But whether it is true progress or just hope remains to be seen.

Advertisement
I don't think so. Both college and pro teams get 40% of their revenue from fans (tickets, parking, concessions, etc). No business can take a 40% haircut and still survive. It's not a coincidence that schools are saying they cannot do college football without the student body on campus. They really are saying without the student body in the stands. NFL is no different. The TV contracts are not enough....

Love the Beast pic.
In 2019 NFL teams split 8.7 Billion in National Revenue( TV DEALS) among all 32 teams which comes out to $274,375,000 Per.... I think the NFL is just fine without fans in the stands....

Why do have to inject name calling and ignorance into a conversation about differing view on an unknown phenomenon?
Whether you truly are or not, at least try to act like an adult and show some maturity beyond your basic instincts.
One last thing, God doesn’t reward ignorance.
Very few stadiums, if any will be "packed" this fall even if fans are allowed to come.

Moderna trial is very promising. The 8 first phase participants all produced antibodies. On to phase 2 with more participants.

Absolutely. I’m looking forward to this season man. I was extremely doubtful, but I think it’s going to happen. Just need some parameters in place to keep everyone safe, and we should be good.

Advertisement
There weren't be any full house stadiums, if they do have any fans would be minimal maybe few thousand spread out all over

You are right, but who in their right mind would go and stand shoulder to shoulder with 50-100,000 strangers pre-vaccine? In my opinion, the lack of fans is less about government mandates and more about individual common sense. Personally I could care less about attending an event of any kind, but if the players are not at risk then I would enjoy watching the games. But we have ensure that the players are not in danger, no matter what that redneck buffoon Cale Grundy says.

People like this are real? grow a pair

Advertisement
Too much cash is on the line. Athletic departments would fold without a football season. NFL was playing no matter what, college was 50/50 a couple months ago. As time went on and more facts and data were obtained, it was clear football would happen.

Now the question is, will there be fans?
I think they're approaching that part very cautiously. They're terrified of bad pr...

Ok how about you go hide in your house for the rest of your life then! There’s a million Ways to die on this earth and a lot things a **** of a lot more deadlier then corona virus like car accidents for example. And as well documented the danger in driving is, people are still still driving on the roads and will continue too! So you better believe if fans can go, the place will be packed and I for one will be one of the fans there. Because I don’t live my life In fear, I live it to the fullest and if the lord says it’s my time, then it’s my time. ******* grow a pair because there might never been a successful vaccine and this is just life now, like it or not. Smh

Be nice Nick! 😀

Advertisement
0015AC3F-6818-4684-9F7D-733394150545.jpeg

Advertisement
Back