Football scoop today...

Advertisement
They just reported that Miami wants to have a decision by Wednesday. The only reported interviews have been Butch and Schiano. Doesn't mean there's not more though

Is it possible that we haven't heard about other interviews that have already taken place?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Cam Cameron and Lane Kiffin disagree with you.

Schiano isn't going from college head coach, to NFL head coach, to college coordinator.

There's a large number of head coach openings right now in college; he could get himself a gig. It would be odd for him to become a coordinator.

Considering how panned Schiano was, I wouldn't doubt if he was in way worse standing than Cam was.

Butch for HC, Schiano as the DC. Is it possible?

I think it is head coach in waiting is the only way I could see this . The same with cristabol if they promise them first chance when Butch retires . I can see Cristabal more than schiano especially if he takes over as O cord or D cord

Advertisement
If they're gonna spend $1 mil on a coordinator it should be for an OC not a DC. (assuming Butch is the HC)

There is a ton of rutgers people who want schiano back. Don't know if he wants to go back but it seems he is their top choice.

Advertisement
Do people really think Miami has only reached out/interviewed two guys? Maybe just maybe they have interviewed/reached out to Chip, Richt etc...and those guys said no.

Do people really think Miami has only reached out/interviewed two guys? Maybe just maybe they have interviewed/reached out to Chip, Richt etc...and those guys said no.

The problem with f|_|cking over a fanbase for so long is that if they did those things, people said no, and they wind up hiring Butch, they're going to have to go into Leak Overdrive telling everyone through various channels that they tried to interview every possible mentioned candidate but everyone said no, because people will be ****ed and assume they just didn't try.

Shalala really, really created a nightmare for this administration to clean up from a fan trust standpoint.

Espn reported that USC reached out to Schiano and he has been rumored to be on short lists of other openings...really doubt he take a DC position.

Advertisement
Back