Folden was an abomination, but...

Advertisement
If only Richt could show just a little more emotion. I bet that would finally light that fire under Frank Gabriel.

...this is the sort of passion I want to see out of Rick starting tomorrow.

200.gif

I thought you were a Nick Saban fanboy? Dude never shows emotion.

Nick Saban never shows emotion? Are you out of your got **** mind? The guy's a fcking tinderbox on the sidelines. You need to watch more football before you step to the Living Legend.

View attachment 39825

saban---ronald-martinez-web.gif

View attachment 39827

View attachment 39828

View attachment 39829

Which one of these is thumbtacked above your bed?

Advertisement

200.gif

Nick Saban never shows emotion? Are you out of your got **** mind? The guy's a fcking tinderbox on the sidelines. You need to watch more football before you step to the Living Legend.

View attachment 39825

View attachment 39827

View attachment 39828

View attachment 39829

The last one. And it's affixed with a naturally sticky substance, not a thumbtack.

You still think Saban doesn't show emotion on the sidelines, retardo?

200.gif

View attachment 39825

View attachment 39827

View attachment 39828

View attachment 39829

The last one. And it's affixed with a naturally sticky substance, not a thumbtack.

You still think Saban doesn't show emotion on the sidelines, retardo?

I should've been more specific. Does Saban ever show positive emotion like the gif of Golden? We all know he has napolean disease and steps over convulsing players.

I should've been more specific. Does Saban ever show positive emotion like the gif of Golden? We all know he has napolean disease and steps over convulsing players.

Typical. Only sunshine and rainbows and positive emotion works in your delicate world.

Advertisement

Typical. Only sunshine and rainbows and positive emotion works in your delicate world.

Franchise knows how to motivate players more than a coach who has done it for 16 years and is making 5 million per year. He knows because he works at a McDonald's franchise (if you didn't know, this is the origin of his name) and yelling and jumping on his back (don't ask) is how the fry cook manager motivates him.

passion is overrated. Herm Edwards had a ton of passion. Belicheck dont. it doesnt mean richt isnt competitive.

Advertisement
Al was so clueless about everything. Even in that moment he decides its a good idea to go jump his fata$$ on his already hobbled QB.

Grade A jackass. No wonder the OP is pointing to his pillar.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back