Folden was an abomination, but...

The Franchise

The Best EVER
Premium
...this is the sort of passion I want to see out of Rick starting tomorrow.

200.gif

Advertisement
We need moar of this:

[video=youtube;xxVk4S71nLU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxVk4S71nLU[/video]

You're never going to see that. Just not who he is. I also don't think lack of passion or effort is the reason for our struggles. The effort has been there

I'm wonder if Al looks back at that moment and realizes that he was both rising to the occasion and not being a cheeseburger.

Advertisement
I would love to see that too but that's not who he is. And **** you for using that fat **** as an example. ;)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
When people are showing the "Tie" on the sidelines you know things are pretty putrid around here! For 15 years The Administration has hired terrible coaches (except for Coach L) even enabled some by not holding them accountable. We had an AD who was interviewed weekly more about the banners than his actual product on the field. What scares me is when it is time to judge the current HC anyone around here trust Blake to hold Rick's feet to the fire?

I hope I am wrong and this season is not a total disaster. I am tired to losing to FSU and ND as well as any other mediocre ACC teams out there. I wish I could say I feel great about tomorrow but I don't. Let's see if they makes changes in the offseason hopefully Rick sees how difficult it is to devise a game plan, calls the plays on game day and oversee the duties that go with a HC.

Advertisement
Back