Flying the banner "Fire Jon Richt"

Advertisement
But does your brother have Crohns diesease? I am not sure if you are aware, but you can get a pretty bad tummy ache without the proper treatment.
Absolutely sick to my stomach on such a comment he made. Honestly should be banned. Really rubbed me the wrong way. What’s worse is we actually lost a friend in the accident and it very well could have been my brother. Yet the douchebag is worried about firing someone for literally doing nothing cause his son has has tummy aches. I played baseball against Anthony Rizzo who had that and now makes millions and one of the best baseball players. He makes a couple hundred thousand doing NOTHING and daddy makes 4 Mil.

Absolutely sick to my stomach on such a comment he made. Honestly should be banned. Really rubbed me the wrong way. What’s worse is we actually lost a friend in the accident and it very well could have been my brother. Yet the douchebag is worried about firing someone for literally doing nothing cause his son has has tummy aches. I played baseball against Anthony Rizzo who had that and now makes millions and one of the best baseball players. He makes a couple hundred thousand doing NOTHING and daddy makes 4 Mil.

Agreed. Complete joke of a comment. People with way worse(IE. Cancer, etc) don't get any sympathy and these people don't make 200k per year or have daddy making 4 mil per year to help out.

Advertisement
You really want to get Mark's attention, fly a banner that reads, "Fire Jon Richt." It will shake him. Sending Richt into retirement, is the goal here.
Your avatar...sure I've seen her in the "Granny" section on some website.

So you want to threaten our head coach by going after his son? More specifically, his son who has a young daughter with Crohn's Disease and is dependent on his employer's medical insurance to help manage her care? I'd like to see Jon Richt replaced, but this is not the way to do it...

I have chron's. Ive been hospitalized 4 times. First time my mom had just lost her job. Second time my dad had just lost his. Third & fourth times cost me MY job.

If he's hiding behind his kid as reason to stay on its beyond pathetic. The mere thought of him saying daddy can't fire me because my child needs insurance is insulting. Because guess what.. Children are eligible for multiple programs to help them out when sick. Dr visits, hospital stays, meds.. All of it. And there are even more available for those with life long illnesses.

I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. No way he'd go this low.

Advertisement
Worst case scenario, Jon Richt leaves. That would send him away for good I think.
Guy is making $175k a year for nothing. It’s gonna take more than a banner to scare him off, especially with pops backing him up.

So you want to threaten our head coach by going after his son? More specifically, his son who has a young daughter with Crohn's Disease and is dependent on his employer's medical insurance to help manage her care? I'd like to see Jon Richt replaced, but this is not the way to do it...

I coached my kids in little league. I made sure they called me "coach" during baseball and of course "dad" everywhere else. Same applies here. While I'm not on board with banners its fair to say these animals here are not attacking our head coach's son, they'd be attacking our QB coach.

Don't conflate the two.

We need like 8 ******* banners for mork

One should say "jimmy Johnson said stop calling plays, does he not know football either?"

The result of that would be Jimmy Johnson getting on national TV and casting a vote of support for Mark Richt.

Advertisement
You really want to get Mark's attention, fly a banner that reads, "Fire Jon Richt." It will shake him. Sending Richt into retirement, is the goal here.

The question is does Richt quietly walk away or go postal like Mel Gibson in The Patriot when the British guy shoots his son.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back