Flying the banner "Fire Jon Richt"

Advertisement
Worst case scenario, Jon Richt leaves. That would send him away for good I think.

Advertisement
You really want to get Mark's attention, fly a banner that reads, "Fire Jon Richt." It will shake him. Sending Richt into retirement, is the goal here.
So you want to threaten our head coach by going after his son? More specifically, his son who has a young daughter with Crohn's Disease and is dependent on his employer's medical insurance to help manage her care? I'd like to see Jon Richt replaced, but this is not the way to do it...

So you want to threaten our head coach by going after his son? More specifically, his son who has a young daughter with Crohn's Disease and is dependent on his employer's medical insurance to help manage her care? I'd like to see Jon Richt replaced, but this is not the way to do it...
It's not threatening. It's expressing an opinion.

Advertisement
The banner should say "This offense reminds me of the movie Cape Fear when Robert De Niro's character starts speaking in tongues right before he drowns in the river"

I see you here!,.. How bout a meeting in the middle so to speak!!

"Demote Jon Richt"

Will that satisfy the masses?

I see you here!,.. How bout a meeting in the middle so to speak!!

"Demote Jon Richt"

Will that satisfy the masses?
That could work. It's not as harsh, but it still makes the point. Everyone wins in the end. (Sort of)

Whatever it takes to get that bum out is perfectly fine by me.

Let's be honest: If Jon is concerned about medical coverage (legit concern), he should find a career that he will be productive in. That's just the way it works in the real world. Then again, John isn't living in the real world. His employment status is the product of nepotism, and his dad had and has a roll in it.

Advertisement
I'm sure Mark Richt has about 12 million of University of Miami's money to care for Jon Richts daughter on top of Jon Richts salary. We are in the business of winning championships and coaching up players not taking care of people's families.

Advertisement
I heard Mayo Clinic needed a QB corch

Crohn disease? Are you kidding me? There are millions of people that have children with life threatening diseases that would get fired for failing even close to as hard as Junior. They also don't have a father who makes 4 million a year to fall back on or have 3 years of 200K+ salary that he could use to hold himself over until he finds a new job.

Crohn disease? Are you kidding me? There are millions of people that have children with life threatening diseases that would get fired for failing even close to as hard as Junior. They also don't have a father who makes 4 million a year to fall back on or have 3 years of 200K+ salary that he could use to hold himself over until he finds a new job.

Yup. Ridiculous line of logic. Guy acts like we're plotting to send envelopes laced with ricin or something. We're talking about a **** banner, bro.

Advertisement
Back