Fly The **** Banners!!!

Advertisement
He’s not going anywhere for years man. Banners will only make it worse. We need the dude to recruit just to have a shot at 7-5 each year.
I know, brother.

Talk about a colossal f-up by the people in charge. Give a 10 year, $80 million contract to a guy that’s got a .500 career record, and who has a reputation for boring offense and mostly bad QB play under his regimes.

I know, brother.

Talk about a colossal f-up by the people in charge. Give a 10 year, $80 million contract to a guy that’s got a .500 career record, and who has a reputation for boring offense and mostly bad QB play under his regimes.
That’s their guy though. That’s not the AD. That’s the money people and that’s their hombre.

Advertisement
Columbus runs the football program.

A cadre of oldhead boosters run the baseball program.

And we wonder why Jimmy Larranaga and hoops is the only successful major aspect of our athletic department.

Advertisement
not with the level of recruiting mario is capable of ... with golden it made sense, his coaching was ****** and his recruiting was ****** ... dont hamstring mario on the trail, that's his one proven area that can turn this thing around
Jimbo is also an excellent recruiter as well, and how has that worked out for A&M? It used to be, you could throw a bunch of 4 and 5 stars out there and roll every week, but we’re seeing now that coaching is becoming more important than it’s ever been.

Jimbo is also an excellent recruiter as well, and how has that worked out for A&M? It used to be, you could throw a bunch of 4 and 5 stars out there and roll every week, but we’re seeing now that coaching is becoming more important than it’s ever been.
Thank you for saying this. It’s not the 80’s, 90’s or early 2000’s. Coaching matters bigly. We’re seeing more and more close games and upsets. Coaching and scheming play a big role, and can definitely be the reason between success and failure.

Advertisement
20231015_201757.gif

Bro.. there’s no point.

He’s here at minimum 6 to 7 more years.

The C Mob ain’t getting rid of their own.

Best thing we can do is pray for an answer at QB and top 5 to 10 recruiting classes each year.. try and out talent opponents.. to spite this horrible game day coaching
This so-called C-Mob can kiss my ***...

Advertisement
I used to be a banner enthusiast. I am broken, tired and weary. Maybe Miami will get a Michael Vick or Lamar Jackson or Vince Young type of quarterback one day to bring me back to life lol Aint nothing but dead *** here now.

Advertisement
Back