Fly The **** Banners!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bro.. there’s no point.

He’s here at minimum 6 to 7 more years.

The C Mob ain’t getting rid of their own.

Best thing we can do is pray for an answer at QB and top 5 to 10 recruiting classes each year.. try and out talent opponents.. to spite this horrible game day coaching

Last edited:
You’re the new leader of the slurp crew.

2 years in a row of terrible football, with a caveman at the helm, yet you still supporting this clown show?

Sad.
Scott Hall Post GIF

not with the level of recruiting mario is capable of ... with golden it made sense, his coaching was ****** and his recruiting was ****** ... dont hamstring mario on the trail, that's his one proven area that can turn this thing around

Advertisement
Yep. I knew it since last season. But now he doesn’t have the “it’s not my players” excuse anymore.

Our BoT and Admin could’ve and should’ve done so much better, but here we are yet again.

This is Groundhogs Day.

I’ve come to the sobering realization that I’ll die without ever seeing us win big again. Maybe not even be a perennial 9 game winner ever again.

Advertisement
Yep. I knew it since last season. But now he doesn’t have the “it’s not my players” excuse anymore.

Our BoT and Admin could’ve and should’ve done so much better, but here we are yet again.

This is Groundhogs Day.

I’ve come to the sobering realization that I’ll die without ever seeing us win big again. Maybe not even be a perennial 9 game winner ever again.
Don’t say that bc I’ve been sayin it to myself for years 😂😂😂😂😂 😭😭😭😭😭

Advertisement
not with the level of recruiting mario is capable of ... with golden it made sense, is coaching was ****** and his recruiting was ****** ... dont hamstring mario on the trail, that's his one proven area that can turn this thing around
With his inability to recruit DT’s and CB’s, and with his penchant for ruining QB’s and not using the TE as a threat, I doubt that he’ll ever have enough talent to win at any significant level.

Not even the 2001 Canes could save Wario from himself.

Bro.. there’s no point.

He’s here at minimum 6 to 7 more years.

The C Mob ain’t getting rid of their own.

Best thing we can go is pray for an answer at QB and top 5 to 10 recruiting classes each year.. try and out talent opponents.. to spite this horrible game day coach

The Columbus Mafia would shoot down the plane if they have too. That fvcker is comfortably safe here for a long time.

Advertisement
Back