FLOWERS SHOULD RETURN !!!

If he was smart he would return.. He is coming off injury and not is best season. Dont make the same mistakes as past underclassmen Canes .. Tommy Streeter, Brandon Washington, Olivier Vernon and Miller to name a few.

They all were projected high and were cut in rookie or first season. I can understand Miller with bum shoulder But Streeter was picked up last week by Jags and has now played for Ravens, Bucs, and Jags which maybe his last shot.

Washington went public with the lies he received from MR. SUPER AGENT Vernon is a player but he is under paid for his value. (Flowers) A top 100 prospect as a OT ** money position** currently 4th or 5th best OT spells come back ball and be a lottery pick.

You realize that Vernon and Miller have been starters in the NFL for a few years now, right?

You realize that they are severly under-paid , RIGHT !! Miller just recently got to be a starter and Vernon has been a beast since Freshman year and he is paid how-much??

Incorrect statement, but nice try.

Which part of that statement is FALSE?? Miller

Advertisement
If he was smart he would return.. He is coming off injury and not is best season. Dont make the same mistakes as past underclassmen Canes .. Tommy Streeter, Brandon Washington, Olivier Vernon and Miller to name a few.

They all were projected high and were cut in rookie or first season. I can understand Miller with bum shoulder But Streeter was picked up last week by Jags and has now played for Ravens, Bucs, and Jags which maybe his last shot.

Washington went public with the lies he received from MR. SUPER AGENT Vernon is a player but he is under paid for his value. (Flowers) A top 100 prospect as a OT ** money position** currently 4th or 5th best OT spells come back ball and be a lottery pick.

You realize that Vernon and Miller have been starters in the NFL for a few years now, right?

You realize that they are severly under-paid , RIGHT !! Miller just recently got to be a starter and Vernon has been a beast since Freshman year and he is paid how-much??

Tommy Streeter, Brandon Washington, Olivier Vernon and Miller to name a few.

They all were projected high and were cut in rookie or first season.

Nope.

With the difference in the rookie wage scale, there's really not much benefit to staying. There's really not a huge difference in money. The sooner he gets to his second contract, the much better his earning potential is.

oliver and seantrel are better than they were projected base d on college performance.

Advertisement

Nope.

I see. Washington and Streeter were cut.. (Streeter after year 2)

Nope.

I see. Washington and Streeter were cut.. (Streeter after year 2)

So when you said "all were projected high and were cut in rookie or first season" you were wrong. K.

With the difference in the rookie wage scale, there's really not much benefit to staying. There's really not a huge difference in money. The sooner he gets to his second contract, the much better his earning potential is.

Bjoern Werner signed a 4 year / $7.90 million contract with the Indianapolis Colts, including a $4,122,835 signing bonus, $6,414,617 guaranteed, and an annual average salary of $1,974,100.

I disagree. Vernon's 4 yrs 2.8 mill doesnt compare.

Advertisement
No chance he stays. Hates Folden and had to be talked out of leaving several times while he was here.

P.S. unfortunately, I can't get interested in anything um football related other than firing Folden. If they don't fire that pig then nothing really matters anyway regarding recruiting, schedules, players staying or leaving or anything else related to the team.

No chance he stays. Hates Folden and had to be talked out of leaving several times while he was here.

P.S. unfortunately, I can't get interested in anything um football related other than firing Folden. If they don't fire that pig then nothing really matters anyway regarding recruiting, schedules, players staying or leaving or anything else related to the team.
We could #1 recruiting class 3 years straight and this guy would still lose a minimum of 4 games. This team is on secret probation until this clown leaves.

Turn pro, likely get drafted on Day 2, and start making NFL money

OR

Stay another year to play for lame duck coach and spectacularly incompetent a**hole Al Golden

He's gone.

Stay another year.. Be coached by one of the better OL coaches and be a top 2 OL and guarantee spot in first round.

Lol guarantee. Look at Matt Barkley. Guy would have been a top 5 pick and fell to the 4th round.

Advertisement
LT Gadbois - Odogwutang

LG McDermott - Knighton

C Linder - Gall

RG Isidora - Brown

RT Darling - Wells

All that is interesting, but it's a business decision for the kid or it should be. I expect he'll get his draft evaluation and weigh his options. The difference between a late first round pick and an early 2nd round pick can to $2.5 to $3.0 million dollars. You get some kids in the first round who play for bad teams. The first overall pick in the 2013 draft played for a mediocre Central Michigan team. If he gets an early 2nd round projection I'd recommend he goes. Moving to the first round isn't easy.

OP is a ******* selfish idiot.

Let these kids go. They deserve much better than what UM is willing to give them.

Advertisement
There are some guys - like Duke - that really can't improve draft status that much. Flowers, otoh, can. He can go from a 3rd/4th round grade this year to a top 10 prospect next year. Huge difference. Rookie wage scale kind of mitigates things some, but it's something to consider.

OP is a ******* selfish idiot.

Let these kids go. They deserve much better than what UM is willing to give them.

This.

LOL at wanting these kids to stay and couching it as it being in their best interest. Just say that you're selfish and want them to stay so the team can be good as possible.

The sooner you start your rookie contract gets you closer to that second deal where the big money is, especially for a lt.

Advertisement
Back