Flowe to the portal

Advertisement
01DB748E-F919-4284-9D86-89764F247D71.jpeg

Can someone catch me up I haven’t followed him much at Oregon, can he still be productive with his injury history?
Same questions were asked about Jaelan Phillips, and we see how that turned out. Of course its a bit of a gamble, but one absolutely worth taking. If it works out for us, awesome. If he doesn't become what we hope he can, then we have another warm body for a year. Meanwhile, even 5 star HS recruits are still gambles. Everything in recruiting is.

Advertisement
Same questions were asked about Jaelan Phillips, and we see how that turned out. Of course its a bit of a gamble, but one absolutely worth taking. If it works out for us, awesome. If he doesn't become what we hope he can, then we have another warm body for a year. Meanwhile, even 5 star HS recruits are still gambles. Everything in recruiting is.
See mark pope, Lorenzo lingard

Maybe, judging by some of the comments duck fans don't seem too hurt by the loss. Similar feelings as us losing Avantae but who knows maybe a change of scenery and different scheme will do him good.

No way is this a "massive loss" for Oregon. At his best he was average.

Advertisement

Yeah it's a gamble but he'd be one worth gambling on

Advertisement
Advertisement
Seen the Ducks a good bit the last three seasons (not as much as some of y'all I'm sure).

But even when he's been healthy enough to play, the kid just doesn't seem like a natural at linebacker.

Slow to diagnose and as likely to whiff on a tackle as make a big hit. Not sure how well Flowe runs at his current weight.

The Oregon boards suggested he'd benefit by moving to a rush end type role because he struggles to change direction and gets lost in pass coverage.

Not saying I hope we don't get him. But we **** sure better have a legit plan for making him better as a player or it's gonna be disappointment for all sides.

Last edited:
Seen the Ducks a good bit the last three seasons (not as much as some of y'all I'm sure).

But even when he's been healthy enough to play, the kid just doesn't seem like a natural at linebacker.

Slow to diagnose and as likely to whiff on a tackle as make a big hit. Not sure how well Flowe runs at his current weight.

The Oregon boards suggested he'd better moving to a rush end type role because he struggles to change direction and gets lost in pass coverage.

Not saying I hope we don't get him. But we **** sure better have a legit plan for making him better as a player or it's gonna be disappointment for all sides.

He was a liability when he played this year.

Advertisement
Back