Flowe to the portal

You realize he has missed basically his entire freshman and sophomore year due to injury. He started off this season very hot, with 10 tackles against Georgia alone. Put on the tape, and you will see Flowe flying around everywhere. Your BF Corey Flagg wouldn't even make second team at Oregon lol.
Where is the production my guy? Don't talk to me about one game. You said he was more productive. Show me.

See unlike you, I am being honest. We can do much better than Flagg. I don't want Flagg starting for us. I'm just not goin to hype someone up who hasn't done much to schit on dude.

Advertisement
You are really comparing Flowe to Flagg? They aren't even on the same planet lol. Flowe has battled injuries during his time at Oregon, but still has been productive when he is in. He also looks the part. He would be a SIGNIFICANT upgrade at LB

To be keep facts in the thread, Flowe wasn’t injured towards the end of this year and had his snaps reduced by coaches.

Player A -
10 games played, 35 total tackles, 2.5 TFL, 0 sacks, 0 INT's, 0 PD's

Player B-
11 games played, 56 total tackles, 10.5 TFL, 2.5 sacks, 0 INT's, 1 PD

Ya'll caping for player A, but you can't call player A productive and then say player B isn't 🤷🏾‍♂️.

Player A -
10 games played, 35 total tackles, 2.5 TFL, 0 sacks, 0 INT's, 0 PD's

Player B-
11 games played, 56 total tackles, 10.5 TFL, 2.5 sacks, 0 INT's, 1 PD

Ya'll caping for player A, but you can't call player A productive and then say player B isn't 🤷🏾‍♂️.
Bruhhhhhhh make it make sense

Advertisement
Advertisement
Love it we need a infusion at talent there in that room and can push Flagg to the bench.
Aye @Rellyrell you the plug out there in Cali lol you think he visits

He committed to UO b/c of Mario. It was literally Mario vs. Rohan (not Manny).

SC thought they had him initially until the process started to unfold, just like they thought they had K Thibs. There were rumors floating that Flowe was going to transfer this yr to SC after Mario left, but he stuck it out.

My only knock on Flowe is that he’s uber talented & passionate that sometimes he becomes unhinged. He can be a bit Steve Lattimer-ish from “The Program.” I think this yr he was trying too hard which put the defense in some vulnerable positions (was ejected for a hit against UGA), then there was some hesitancy vs. just playing in other instances.

Either way, we would be fools not to go after him. He’s still considered a RS-Fr this yr.

I don't understand the argument between Flagg and Flowe. Is Flowe better than the worst scholarship LB on the roster (probably Ragone)? If yes, and he's interested, go get him.

Seriously, our fan base irks the living **** outta me. This is a low risk, high reward player. We still recruit the **** out of the position at an elite level, then bring in a guy who’s a former top 10 overall player & top 3 at his position. It certainly worked out w/ JP15. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Seriously, our fan base irks the living **** outta me. This is a low risk, high reward player. We still recruit the **** out of the position at an elite level, then bring in a guy who’s a former top 10 overall player & top 3 at his position. It certainly worked out w/ JP15. 🤷🏾‍♂️
The arguments are super odd.

I used the Lattimer comp in another thread. I mean he def doesn’t need any energy drinks

Advertisement
Nobody is against the take. Dudes in here speaking like he’s a AA while shyting on Flagg who has done more. If they never brought Flagg into the discussion he wouldn’t have been brought up at all

The arguments are super odd.

I used the Lattimer comp in another thread. I mean he def doesn’t need any energy drinks

Great minds, bro. I remember my boys seeing him in person & they put me on FT to watch him on defense. I started cracking up & said bro can’t do that chit at the next level & my homie said, chhiiiiit, he’s not supposed to be doing it at this level, but the refs r fans. Lol.

Flowe, when in, is destructive, period. But, he needs refining, now on the mental side.

He committed to UO b/c of Mario. It was literally Mario vs. Rohan (not Manny).

SC thought they had him initially until the process started to unfold, just like they thought they had K Thibs. There were rumors floating that Flowe was going to transfer this yr to SC after Mario left, but he stuck it out.

My only knock on Flowe is that he’s uber talented & passionate that sometimes he becomes unhinged. He can be a bit Steve Lattimer-ish from “The Program.” I think this yr he was trying too hard which put the defense in some vulnerable positions (was ejected for a hit against UGA), then there was some hesitancy vs. just playing in other instances.

Either way, we would be fools not to go after him. He’s still considered a RS-Fr this yr.
Have to think if Mario really wants him he'll get him once again because of those relationships, he brings the instant intensity, physicality, speed at the position right away. I think coach strong can get the best out of him too

Advertisement
Nobody is against the take. Dudes in here speaking like he’s a AA while shyting on Flagg who has done more. If they never brought Flagg into the discussion he wouldn’t have been brought up at all

I suggest u read this thread prior to Flagg even being mentioned.

Advertisement
Back