Florida's offense (Edit: Cook not happy)

Advertisement
UF is where recruiting talent goes to die.

If you're Cook, Lane, Clark, Moten, etc., you'd have to be crazy to risk your future by playing for guys who can't coach you up. They are going to be even worse next year. Muschamps days are numbered.

Meanwhile the Hurricanes are playing well, the staff is evaluating well, developing players well, coaching well and the team is having FUN.

Why not come and get a top 50 private school education and win championships? Why not show out in your hometown??

What has their "hometown" ever done for them? I AGREE with you on the other stuff, but the hometown thing....... Only reason the "hometown" cares AT ALL is because they can play ball. If it wasn't for that, they'd just be another you know what to alot of these people/fans, and that goes for most of these schools. It's been said before, but these kids need to pick the place they are most comfortable at. It's up to the RECRUITER/COACH to "sell" them on that.

No S.hit, Miami only cares because he can ball. Just like any school who offers only cares because the kid can ball.

By hometown, he means your family and friends (i.e. where you are from). You know the people Dalvin may care about..

I know you are a tremendous ****, but this is incredibly stupid for you.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Consigliere and TP801, any more back-and-forth in this thread is getting deleted. Let's keep the focus on UF's failures.

Not sure why D Money allowed him back in after he was banned. He is one of those posters who would rather see Miami stay mediocre just to see AG fail.

Advertisement
if Cook is down with defense, I certainly wouldn't mind seeing dude roaming the middle of the field at S and returning kicks...especially with Yearby and Powell already in the fold at RB

How bout Cook's mom and brother told me Muschamp is recruiting him as a DB instead of RB.

This is the 2nd time I heard this. Its like in every interview he is being recruited at RB.

Yearby, Powell and Leonard Fournette at RB and Cook at safety.

Unless hes trolling everybody he's going in as a db but MAYBE they're considering him at db

Advertisement
Advertisement
How bout Cook's mom and brother told me Muschamp is recruiting him as a DB instead of RB.

Interesting, do you mean Burnett?

Naw man cook has a lot of brothers man lol. He has a younger brother that already has nice height on him that will be at Central

True. As far as cook plating DB, I'm sure he could and be a baller there as well. But, dudes a monster when he has the rock. Hope UM gets him. Where he will a be in the backfield. Cook, Crawford, Duke, Gus, Yearby, Powell...... ****.

Naw man cook has a lot of brothers man lol. He has a younger brother that already has nice height on him that will be at Central

Wait a second, he has a younger brother that is a freshman or will be a freshman? What position?

His brother is 2015 and committed to USF. I think he has another little brother that is not even in Hs that is suppose to be good.

Wait a second, he has a younger brother that is a freshman or will be a freshman? What position?

His brother is 2015 and committed to USF. I think he has another little brother that is not even in Hs that is suppose to be good.

Yeah he plays for Pasadena Panthers 13u team. That team has a bunch of future studs on it.

Advertisement
Back