Florida's offense (Edit: Cook not happy)

Advertisement
One of the worst offenses I've ever seen. Literally no creativity what so ever. Muschamp believes his D can carry the team to wins in a way a guy like Holgorsen thinks the same about his O. Ignore the other side of the ball. Muschamp has too conservative of an offensive philosophy to ever have a good one.

Any QB or WR that goes there just isn't making a good business decision.

They think that Grier is their savior and that things will change when he arrives...

I can't see how that would happen a coach totally going against what he has done for the last few years

I guess...I have said it over and over and over again...The U is a place wear any skilled player could be amazing
you learn the entire position and you are in a more traditional NFL offense that will have you ready

They think that Grier is their savior and that things will change when he arrives...

I can't see how that would happen a coach totally going against what he has done for the last few years

I guess...I have said it over and over and over again...The U is a place wear any skilled player could be amazing
you learn the entire position and you are in a more traditional NFL offense that will have you ready

Just like the #1 Dual Threat QB Driskell was supposed to save their offense?

Advertisement
They'll win 6 or 7 games. You gotta think the seat is getting hot for Muschamp if that does happen.

You have to be a **** fool to want to play in that piece of ****. It truly might be WOAT.

That is all.

and nothing will change as long as Muschump is the coach.

He will most likely get fired the year after next...

Anybody wanting to go there must be crazy...!!!

Advertisement
SUGator51 10812 posts
jjjate79 said...
The recruiting has been pretty **** stellar actually
Usually I can laugh off your delusional posts, but this post makes me want to punch you in the face right now.

I laughed

Attention cook, lane , and any other offensive recruit with a pulse. Don't matter how great you are there is not now nor will be In the next 2 yrs a line to block for you.
If this doesn't weigh in to your desicion, you deserve what you got coming.

Advertisement
You have to be a **** fool to want to play in that piece of ****. It truly might be WOAT.

That is all.

lane and cook probably see opportunity there. chance to be a 4 year starter. thats basically what these kids want these days.

whats the point of starting and never being able to get the ball and do anything?

If I'm a QB or WR I'm de committing today.

This is like watching Nix's offense but maybe even worse.

Advertisement
No way cook and lane go to uf. Cook should give the money back.

You see Taylor come in and they get a td and that kid is the best **** player on the offense but they keep him on the bench. Those coaches are ******* morons how can any recruit want to go there

How about Phony Micheal wanting to go play for Richt? Congrats on 4 years of losing 2-3 games more a year then you should.

Advertisement
Back