Florida vs Florida State.. who do you hate more?

The gators and it's not even close. There is one good thing about being a gator. If you have a gator front plate on your vehicle, it allows you to park in a handicap spot.
Otherwise, **** everything about U***.

Advertisement
mind blown @ the UF hate after dealing with the criminole fans every year for what might as well be 30+ years

We beat the gators every single time we play them too

mind blown

Advertisement
I've been hatin the Criminoles a lot more lately than UF.a.g. As long as The Rapist loses, Go Gatas today.

I hope they beat each other up, badly

Root for whatever helps the U; want FSU to lose more this week

mind blown @ the UF hate after dealing with the criminole fans every year for what might as well be 30+ years

mind blown

Are you a Florida resident? Dealing with the UiF idiots on a daily basis in venues such as your workplace goes a longggggg way toward stoking the deisre for them to all die in a grease fire.

mind blown

Are you a Florida resident? Dealing with the UiF idiots on a daily basis in venues such as your workplace goes a longggggg way toward stoking the deisre for them to all die in a grease fire.

I live 40 minutes east of Gainesville

I dont like their arrogance myself but, at least minus the urban meyer years they have some kind of standard to uphold there

At FSU, win at all costs and let the tally police department sweep everything else under the rug

that + their dirty @ss play = *** FSU

Advertisement
I've been hatin the Criminoles a lot more lately than UF.a.g. As long as The Rapist loses, Go Gatas today.

This.

Both teams suck and have fanbases comprised of insufferable faqqots, but if you aren't rooting for UF today, you can fck your own face. Today we root for Pitt and UF.

From a football perspective I hate whoever is better, so it's cyclical. All things being equal, UF. Can't ******* stand that place, the people who go there, and everything about that University.

I hate getting ****ed in the *** on the field and in Crooitin biz, so it's FSU by a mile. I don't see how anyone can hate UF for being pompous, hypocritical ******** and not feel FSU is as bad. They're worse, to me.

**** 'em.

I'd rather GT beat FSU than Florida.. **** that, I'll never root for Florida even if they play Notre Dame.

Advertisement
Never understood the respect FSU ****. I always enjoyed a good Bobby Bowden interview but I can't stand their fans. Most annoying, little **** fanbase in the country. Because of their fans I have zero respect for them.

I hate UF as well, especially the Tebow years but I never thought I could hate anyone more than him than this Jameis character. There are guys who are behind bars or shunned from society yet this dude has never missed a single snap for having rape allegations hanging over his head. Crazy how low FSU has went in order for a title or two.

Advertisement
Where does this respect for FSU come from?

I realize it's a storied rivalry that has featured a number of incredible games, but fck that.

Chuck Amato was a scumbag who used Marlin Barnes' murder as a recruiting tactic. Their current roster is full of south Florida turncoats. Their current head coach has bent over backwards to support a rapist, thief, and overall detriment to society.

Fck everything about that program.

Where does this respect for FSU come from?

I realize it's a storied rivalry that has featured a number of incredible games, but fck that.

Chuck Amato was a scumbag who used Marlin Barnes' murder as a recruiting tactic. Their current roster is full of south Florida turncoats. Their current head coach has bent over backwards to support a rapist, thief, and overall detriment to society.

Fck everything about that program.

FSU doesn't shy away from competition where U*** runs from it at all costs.....

For me it's the gaytors. I'll take FSU in this rainbow parade game. Nothing is more annoying than gaytor fans... a couple of good years with a good corch and now they're back to blocking themselves. Plus, they duck the U and talk **** like a bunch of *******. So yeah, **** Florida. FSU will lose, but I don't want it to be to florida.

Thanks Al, this is what I've got on rivalry Saturday.

The team with the most to lose....gator fan today

I absolutely "HATE" UF and everything about that program. But f*** FSU tho. The bandwagon UF fans are finally dying off. Plus I hate the SEC scrum that prance around and boast that they're the best at everything. ACC>SEC all day!!!

Advertisement
Back