Florida vs Florida State.. who do you hate more?

MovingZen

#HistoryIsViolent
Premium
For me it's the gaytors. I'll take FSU in this rainbow parade game. Nothing is more annoying than gaytor fans... a couple of good years with a good corch and now they're back to blocking themselves. Plus, they duck the U and talk **** like a bunch of *******. So yeah, **** Florida. FSU will lose, but I don't want it to be to florida.

Thanks Al, this is what I've got on rivalry Saturday.

Advertisement
Hate FSU on the field. Hate EVERYTHING about UiF. I hate FSU. I hate and have absolutely no respect for UiF. If we're honest and there was ever an armageddon type situaion in Florida, we'd take up arms with FSU to eradicate the state of everything UiF related. Then we could fight each other once that stench was no more.

I hate whichever one is better more.

So right now I hate the Noles more. Five years ago I hated the Gators more.

Advertisement
Florida state, not even close

gators had steve spurrier and it's impossible not to like the guy

urban meyer and tebow on the other hand..

I'll take that all day over bowden and the players and DIRTY @SS football played that the seminoles put out

Noles run need to be ended n I hate them with a passion. We demolished the gators every time we play so I don't hate them as much.

A gator win and a marquee coach watch their recruiting. A few weeks ago a lot of talk on board about recruiting with a win over FSU. Not sure what it really means, since our history of recruiting studs is less than stellar.

Advertisement
I despise the Gaytors. I had to ask.com how to root for a team I've never liked to stop the fsu consecutive game winning streak.

Advertisement
When I was a kid, my Dad told me "Hate" was an inappropriate word for a rival football team. "Intensely Dislike" was his alternative.

I Intensely Dislike UFelony and Felonies Smothered University equally...

Florida State
Notre Dame
Ohio State
Nebraska
Then either Florida or Penn
And even tho Alabama ain't even a rival I hate them too.
Also hate our coaching staff, they're always the best player for the team were opposing.

Advertisement
To me Gators without a doubt. Respect FSU, despise everything about UF. Scared as **** to put us on the schedule every year.

Fsu right now cause they are better. If Uf wins I will lmao. Fsu fans will be misarble right along with uf fans.

I see there is a lot of young boys on the board today.....

UF

Lock the thread.......

Advertisement
Back