Florida talking trash

Advertisement
That’s like me with @brock and breaking news. If it doesn’t come from BNN, it didn’t happen.
You've been doing yeoman's work this offseason and deserve every ounce of respect a loyal Cane has to give. We're all better off because of your efforts.

Why on earth do you go to gaytor messaging boards? What Intel are you going to get to pass along to the staff? It's a waste of ****** time, you're better off masturbarting in a small dark closet and than try not to step in your own skeet.

You can pick up some interesting info., plus it is always good to "know your enemy".

I have been on their 247 board and they are very confident about winning this game. One poster said they should win 64-20. Others said we will not score. I watch a lot of college football and I just don’t get why they are so confident with that OL they have and overhyped QB. Defense is solid but they will be thin at DT due to injuries. They are also downplaying our rush ends. We only have one good rush end (Garvin). No mention of Trevon Hill. It’s just interesting to me. Check out their Florida247 board.

tenor (35).gif

Advertisement
I have been on their 247 board and they are very confident about winning this game. One poster said they should win 64-20. Others said we will not score. I watch a lot of college football and I just don’t get why they are so confident with that OL they have and overhyped QB. Defense is solid but they will be thin at DT due to injuries. They are also downplaying our rush ends. We only have one good rush end (Garvin). No mention of Trevon Hill. It’s just interesting to me. Check out their Florida247 board.

They're showing that their football acumen is at zero if they're calling for a 64-20 ballgame for a season opener with two teams of this caliber.

I'll be shocked if anyone scores more than 30 in this game—or 64 points combined.

Go back to 2003 when Miami was fielding a team that was 34-0 going into that Fiesta Bowl robbery, where the No. 3 Canes took on the No.18 Gators in a game UM fans though was going to be a rout.

By the third quarter it was Florida up 33-10 before Miami's miracle comeback.

In 2002 it was ninth-ranked Florida State giving the top-ranked Canes a home scare; leading 27-14 before Miami pulled a comeback.

This is an in-state rivalry and when there isn't that much separation talent-wise, both teams will always come to play. Florida is still living in la-la land because they waxed a demoralized Florida State team, 41-14 to end the regular season last year—followed by beating an even more demoralized Michigan squad, 41-15, who had just come off that pasting by Ohio State.

I've watched a lot of Sunshine State rivalry football over the years. Cannot remember a more egotistical, delusional squad than what 2019 Florida is trotting out there this season.

As the favored squad the *should* beat Miami—but they're running their mouths like it's 2009, not 2019.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back