Florida talking trash

Dmorgan15

Recruit
I have been on their 247 board and they are very confident about winning this game. One poster said they should win 64-20. Others said we will not score. I watch a lot of college football and I just don’t get why they are so confident with that OL they have and overhyped QB. Defense is solid but they will be thin at DT due to injuries. They are also downplaying our rush ends. We only have one good rush end (Garvin). No mention of Trevon Hill. It’s just interesting to me. Check out their Florida247 board.

Advertisement
I have been on their 247 board and they are very confident about winning this game. One poster said they should win 64-20. Others said we will not score. I watch a lot of college football and I just don’t get why they are so confident with that OL they have and overhyped QB. Defense is solid but they will be thin at DT due to injuries. They are also downplaying our rush ends. We only have one good rush end (Garvin). No mention of Trevon Hill. It’s just interesting to me. Check out their Florida247 board.
Why on earth do you go to gaytor messaging boards? What Intel are you going to get to pass along to the staff? It's a waste of ****** time, you're better off masturbarting in a small dark closet and than try not to step in your own skeet.

Advertisement
What grade are you in. Isn't there enough football here without you trying to validate the gator board BS. Quit giving legs to their nonsense

Why on earth do you go to gaytor messaging boards? What Intel are you going to get to pass along to the staff? It's a waste of ****** time, you're better off masturbarting in a small dark closet and than try not to step in your own skeet.
6833.jpeg

Advertisement
Go to "gator" tears. We need those years from their board.

The maturity level of some of posters is astonishing. I always go to our opponents boards to try to get some insight on their scheme and talent on their roster.

From the looks of your post, you dont think like a Hurricane, and you probably not from Miami, that's why you having a hard time not understanding why you getting blasted. So let me help you, first off, real and True Hurricanes dont want their opponents getting injured, we want opposing teams at full strength, that way when we kick they ***, wont be no excuses. The only intel we need is, did they exactually get oon the bus the day of the game to come and try and play us! Ill just stop right their for now.

From the looks of your post, you dont think like a Hurricane, and you probably not from Miami, that's why you having a hard time not understanding why you getting blasted. So let me help you, first off, real and True Hurricanes dont want their opponents getting injured, we want opposing teams at full strength, that way when we kick they ***, wont be no excuses. The only intel we need is, did they exactually get oon the bus the day of the game to come and try and play us! Ill just stop right their for now.
Not from Miami but from South Florida. I never implied that I didn’t want them a full strength. I didn’t understand their rational thinking of blowing us out. I understand some fans are just that but at some point if you understand the history of this game or have played the sport you know that thinking is irrational. It’s all good.

Advertisement
Why even mention a poster said they would score 64? That is delusional at best. I don’t know if we will win but the Gators won’t score more then 30.

Why even mention a poster said they would score 64? That is delusional at best. I don’t know if we will win but the Gators won’t score more then 30.

30?

We ain’t gifting everyone two scores like we did last year.

Advertisement
point? we have people here still talking about the 80s as if it means shi* in 2019 v Florida

Advertisement
Back