Florida state

Advertisement
There's a lot of football to be played. FSU certainly has as good of a chance as anyone at this point, but let's not get carried away. FSU still has a lot to prove.

Thats the only team this year thatcan beat bama. I guess stars matter

They would not beat Georgia,lsu or Bama . Georgia reminds me of old canes team ,speed on both sides of the ball and even when their defense is in they can score on defense. Jarvis Jones is a beast and they played the first two games without 4 defensive starters! Two of those starters are all-Americans. The sec is a grown man league and fsu would lose or 5 games every year in the sec ,**** they lose 2 0r 3 in the acc.I am not sold on fsu,they always fail to live up to expectations, always over hyped team.

Do you know why the SEC is a grown *** man league? Because of defensive line play. Have you seen fsu's dline? Even without Jenkins they have 2 top 60 picks at DE backed up by 2 grown *** freshman who were top 4 in the country and look the part already. They have 9 DT's rated 4star or higher. Fsu is in the same league as LSU and UGA right now.

They were hyped last year and floundered early because they lost their qb, rb, wr, and 3starters on the OL

They would not beat Georgia,lsu or Bama . Georgia reminds me of old canes team ,speed on both sides of the ball and even when their defense is in they can score on defense. Jarvis Jones is a beast and they played the first two games without 4 defensive starters! Two of those starters are all-Americans. The sec is a grown man league and fsu would lose or 5 games every year in the sec ,**** they lose 2 0r 3 in the acc.I am not sold on fsu,they always fail to live up to expectations, always over hyped team.

Do you know why the SEC is a grown *** man league? Because of defensive line play. Have you seen fsu's dline? Even without Jenkins they have 2 top 60 picks at DE backed up by 2 grown *** freshman who were top 4 in the country and look the part already. They have 9 DT's rated 4star or higher. Fsu is in the same league as LSU and UGA right now.

They were hyped last year and floundered early because they lost their qb, rb, wr, and 3starters on the OL

:rollcanes:

They lost 4 games bcuz teams like Wake Forrest scored more points than they did bruh

FSU = 4 loss team until they actually do something

Advertisement

WOW!!!! What the fuc k have you been watching?

Roll Tide!!

Florida State would not have beaten West Virginia

Gino looks the part right now. They have a good a chance as any to meet Bama in the 'Ship. Then get *** raped.
No team is on 'Bamas level right now. Not even close. Stanford could probably hold them to a low scoring affair but would get shut out. So probably 23-0 'Bama is what I am thinking

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Florida will give them a run a run for their money. UFag's dline will be scary by year end. And Driskel seems to be getting into a groove.

I don't know. I think Florida is gonna lose plenty, and Driskel will get pole axed when he goes against a good team (which he hasn't yet).

The good news is that UF will get enough hype and cheap wins, so Muschump will not get run out of town yet. Had they lost the aTM and/or UT games, he was gonna be Zook 2.0 IMO.

They will get theirs in spades. Just look at the dumb expression on Muschamp's face . He's Coker and Shannon with screaming fits mixed in.

F**k the noles... don't know why a recruit would want to play up there in that country *** ****..

Advertisement
Back