Florida state

FSU playing for and winning the NC against an SEC team (BAMA) is a good thing for the ACC and the Canes. I do not think they will be undefeated though because I think that the young canes will beat them.

Advertisement
They have a real strength coach (Gayle Hatch disciple) & a real defensive coordinator who knows how to use Florida talent.

We're teaching zone LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Thats the only team this year thatcan beat bama. I guess stars matter

They would not beat Georgia,lsu or Bama . Georgia reminds me of old canes team ,speed on both sides of the ball and even when their defense is in they can score on defense. Jarvis Jones is a beast and they played the first two games without 4 defensive starters! Two of those starters are all-Americans. The sec is a grown man league and fsu would lose or 5 games every year in the sec ,**** they lose 2 0r 3 in the acc.I am not sold on fsu,they always fail to live up to expectations, always over hyped team.

Advertisement
F$U has had an incredible ability to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. One of their 2 championships was stolen from us .We had beaten them and had the same record and they got to go to the NC. SO they really only have one legitimate championship. They are always on the verge of a choke job.Who will it be this year?

F$U has had an incredible ability to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. One of their 2 championships was stolen from us .We had beaten them and had the same record and they got to go to the NC. SO they really only have one legitimate championship. They are always on the verge of a choke job.Who will it be this year?

They didn't win the championship that year.

FSU playing for and winning the NC against an SEC team (BAMA) is a good thing for the ACC and the Canes. I do not think they will be undefeated though because I think that the young canes will beat them.

Yeah it's great for the ACC but not great for Miami. FSU is already cleaning up on the recruiting trail. To top it off they may be on the verge of taking 4 studs from our own backyard due to the fact that UM is down and sanctions loom heavily.

FSU or UFag winning a MNC is nothing but bad news for Miami bet your *** on that.

**** the ACC and **** FSU

Advertisement

Yeah it's great for the ACC but not great for Miami. FSU is already cleaning up on the recruiting trail. To top it off they may be on the verge of taking 4 studs from our own backyard due to the fact that UM is down and sanctions loom heavily.

FSU or UFag winning a MNC is nothing but bad news for Miami bet your *** on that.

**** the ACC and **** FSU

this...

They would not beat Georgia,lsu or Bama . Georgia reminds me of old canes team ,speed on both sides of the ball and even when their defense is in they can score on defense. Jarvis Jones is a beast and they played the first two games without 4 defensive starters! Two of those starters are all-Americans. The sec is a grown man league and fsu would lose or 5 games every year in the sec ,**** they lose 2 0r 3 in the acc.I am not sold on fsu,they always fail to live up to expectations, always over hyped team.
and this my ******, is why you don't do drugs

Advertisement
1st year fsu got thrashed 2nd year they played really good D with only 1 game that gave them trouble Clemson....and **** near won that with a lil *** backup QB.....they are good no doubt and have shown improvements defensively every year since stoops got there...no shame in that

Advertisement

I hope ypur right but that D is second to Bamas and thats how you win.

Advertisement
Back