Florida state

suzy7389

Junior
If they beat Clemson next week then they are going to the national championship, the rest of there schedule is cake, even though I wish we would beat them

Advertisement
They are physical... they lose their safety (freshman) and then they have a pretty good back up a (junior) to replace him... they have depth... when your best player is a FR or SO and you lose them and you next best player is a SR or JR you have a good team... I don't see us beating them... but I will remain optimistic...

Not quite ready to crown them yet. I'll hold off till next week. But that game yesterday looked like a classic '90's Nole beat down.

Impressive.

People have the shortest memories. There are 5-10 teams every single year that look incredible through three games. No one should be crowned at this point. Wait until they play some good teams, etc.

Advertisement
They play in Blacksburg on a Thursday night towards the end of the season.

Beamer has been way too consistent at having his team improve throughout the course of a season (and always get to 10 wins) to have me thinking FSU will go in there and roll over them.

Sorry...just not sold on Manuel yet. Wait till he is on the road against a good team a few times.

FSU is a good qb away from being REALLY good

it all comes down to how EJ plays if they will run the table or lose 2-3

Advertisement
People have the shortest memories. There are 5-10 teams every single year that look incredible through three games. No one should be crowned at this point. Wait until they play some good teams, etc.

I swear it's like some people have never watched college football before

I swear it's like some people have never watched college football before

You would think people would learn after watching the USC/Stanford game last night. USC looked crisp as **** the first couple of games and no so much last night. It just takes a decent team on one of those nights to beat a team. Plus, FSU is known for losing a game they shouldnt.

Look for FSU to have 1 loss possibly 2 by the time we play them.
NC STate, Clemson will catch them reading their press clippings.

Advertisement
They are physical... they lose their safety (freshman) and then they have a pretty good back up a (junior) to replace him... they have depth... when your best player is a FR or SO and you lose them and you next best player is a SR or JR you have a good team... I don't see us beating them... but I will remain optimistic...

Um, wouldn't that describe our safety situation; I wouldn't exactly describe our team as good.

I want to expand on this. It's obvious FSU is the real deal this year. They are talented and deep. Their qb play is average. They remind me of the Vols in 98 with Martin. VT has issues this year. They are small and their OL is terrible. In the past they were beaten by good teams. Pitt is not good. VT will lose at least three more.

Advertisement
Florida will give them a run a run for their money. UFag's dline will be scary by year end. And Driskel seems to be getting into a groove.

Advertisement
Back