G Gru Sophomore Premium Joined Nov 28, 2011 Messages 16,451 Sep 3, 2023 #1 Geaux Tigers. Who y'all got?
Dude Senior Joined Feb 3, 2018 Messages 3,875 Sep 3, 2023 #6 Gi0logy said: Is this a safe space? Click to expand... No.
cway313 No more excuses Banned Joined Jan 20, 2012 Messages 30,440 Sep 3, 2023 #9 In before our ACC/Nole fans.
CDWright40 @jbcanes-nc is *** for Zelenskyy. Premium Joined Aug 29, 2014 Messages 4,326 Sep 3, 2023 #10 I’d love to see the fsu hype train get derailed. I still don’t think Travis can take a hit and if he goes down their season goes with him.
I’d love to see the fsu hype train get derailed. I still don’t think Travis can take a hit and if he goes down their season goes with him.
301cane Very nice, very evil Joined Aug 1, 2020 Messages 1,214 Sep 3, 2023 #11 I don't care who wins, as long as it's LSU and preferably via one sided *** kicking. Other than that...
I don't care who wins, as long as it's LSU and preferably via one sided *** kicking. Other than that...
G Gru Sophomore Premium Joined Nov 28, 2011 Messages 16,451 Sep 3, 2023 #12 Hold My Beer said: Click to expand... You never know. Some people want FSU to be great again to raise our level. I don't understand those people
Hold My Beer said: Click to expand... You never know. Some people want FSU to be great again to raise our level. I don't understand those people
Hegemon Junior Premium Joined Nov 3, 2011 Messages 8,292 Sep 3, 2023 #13 Rooting for stadium collapse
Hold My Beer Leave the ACC today Premium Joined Mar 10, 2021 Messages 10,735 Sep 3, 2023 #14 Dude said: LSU 31, FSU 23. Click to expand... I'm expecting this tonight
Hold My Beer Leave the ACC today Premium Joined Mar 10, 2021 Messages 10,735 Sep 3, 2023 #15 Gi0logy said: Is this a safe space? Click to expand... Not for Noles, Nole sympathizers or Canes who've ever used the phrase "I respect FSU"
Gi0logy said: Is this a safe space? Click to expand... Not for Noles, Nole sympathizers or Canes who've ever used the phrase "I respect FSU"
htownkidd Freshman Premium Joined Jan 1, 2012 Messages 17,684 Sep 3, 2023 #16 Please football God, please….I am begging you to not allow these insufferable MFs to win tonight. Geaux mfn Tigers
Please football God, please….I am begging you to not allow these insufferable MFs to win tonight. Geaux mfn Tigers
R ristwasdown Sophomore Joined Aug 21, 2013 Messages 7,490 Sep 3, 2023 #17 I think fsu is overrated. I would love for lsu to prove that
S swampcougar1 sophomore Joined Nov 5, 2011 Messages 5,090 Sep 3, 2023 #18 Hope Noles lose. Hope SEC teams lose ooc. Can they both lose?
C canadianhurricane Sophomore Joined Nov 4, 2011 Messages 3,264 Sep 3, 2023 #19 Im rooting for a LSU loss.... I said it exactly how I meant! F*** THE SEC!!
theribdoctor Scientific potato Premium Joined Jan 3, 2014 Messages 4,085 Sep 3, 2023 #20 Normally I would never root for that killer Brian Kelly towin. But I hope they run a Candy Fisher train on FSPoo
Normally I would never root for that killer Brian Kelly towin. But I hope they run a Candy Fisher train on FSPoo