Florida State -LSU Game Thread

Geaux Tigers. Who y'all got?

Two do LsU best players aren’t playing but god I hope they find a way to win. Fsu schedule is so weak if they get past this one we will have to where about them all year for the playoff.

Advertisement
FSU’s got 87% of their production from last year back. I think they’ll be a solid team. Also that LSU DT isn’t playing.

Ultimately I think this game ends up:

LSU: 27
FSU: 20

Advertisement
Advertisement
Detroit Tigers GIF by MLB

Advertisement
Im rooting for a LSU loss.... I said it exactly how I meant!

F*** THE SEC!!
You never know. Some people want FSU to be great again to raise our level. I don't understand those people

I’m okay with either outcome. Always happy when FSU loses especially now that they’re acting like they’re Baaaack which I personally think is ludicrous and that they’re grossly overrated.

LSU loses then one more SEC school goes down and I really hate Kelly. Also it’s irrelevant to our game — we need to go pummel the Noles regardless and if they’re ranked highly and we beat them badly even better.

My prediction: LSU 35- Noles 28.

Advertisement
I’m okay with either outcome. Always happy when FSU loses especially now that they’re acting like they’re Baaaack which I personally think is ludicrous and that they’re grossly overrated.

LSU loses then one more SEC school goes down and I really hate Kelly. Also it’s irrelevant to our game — we need to go pummel the Noles regardless and if they’re ranked highly and we beat them badly even better.

My prediction: LSU 35- Noles 28.

IMG_0565.gif

Advertisement
Back