Florida Offensive Line Coach

BigCaneAl

Senior
Premium
Looks like the offensive line coach at UF is leaving to take same job at Louisville. Not sure what impact this has on Herbert and Slaton.

Advertisement
You would think or assume it would with Herbert but he'll just be a **** and committ there regardless just to slight us.

Advertisement
Yeah its becoming a dumpster fire because they can't seem to get anybody to accept a position for them as it is and now this? Herbert needs to smarten up

Mr Ed appears to be on the way out unless he has a monster year in 2017. Randy is a hindrance rather than a help.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's official. Took a CO-OC title at Louisville. Can't hurt, might help with Herbert/Slaton.

Advertisement
They like Florida, probably doesnt matter much who the OL coach is. I mean McElTooth sucks but they still wanted to be there and he's the head coach.

Advertisement
McEltooth fired this dude quietly thinking he had Beanerdict. The ever elusive Beanerdict cranked him up and split for Oregon. LOL.

McEltooth fired this dude quietly thinking he had Beanerdict. The ever elusive Beanerdict cranked him up and split for Oregon. LOL.

Would be beyond hilarious if Ol' Radio mislead McEltoof about the probability of Luigi ending up there.

Advertisement
I don't know where these 2 kids heads at, but they "seem" two set on elsewhere. Staff needs to determine that quickly unless of course they "know" otherwise.

Seems like a big deal because a croot said hes not visiting anymore, another said he wont look at them and a 2018 said he takes off his commitment Lol

So far miamis whole staff is in tact

Advertisement
Back