• Attention: Register today to view CanesInSight Ad-Free for 7 days.

Florida Offensive Line Coach

BigCaneAl

Senior
Looks like the offensive line coach at UF is leaving to take same job at Louisville. Not sure what impact this has on Herbert and Slaton.

AFCane11

Junior
You would think or assume it would with Herbert but he'll just be a turd and committ there regardless just to slight us.

caneallday21

Senior
Yeah its becoming a dumpster fire because they can't seem to get anybody to accept a position for them as it is and now this? Herbert needs to smarten up

Sable

Freshman
Mr Ed appears to be on the way out unless he has a monster year in 2017. Randy is a hindrance rather than a help.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

John77

Junior
It's official. Took a CO-OC title at Louisville. Can't hurt, might help with Herbert/Slaton.

Lutzboy247

Junior
They like Florida, probably doesnt matter much who the OL coach is. I mean McElTooth sucks but they still wanted to be there and he's the head coach.

The Franchise

The Best EVER
McEltooth fired this dude quietly thinking he had Beanerdict. The ever elusive Beanerdict cranked him up and split for Oregon. LOL.

Tad Footeball

1996 Interim Big East Conference Commissioner
McEltooth fired this dude quietly thinking he had Beanerdict. The ever elusive Beanerdict cranked him up and split for Oregon. LOL.

Would be beyond hilarious if Ol' Radio mislead McEltoof about the probability of Luigi ending up there.

I don't know where these 2 kids heads at, but they "seem" two set on elsewhere. Staff needs to determine that quickly unless of course they "know" otherwise.

dedostheibis

Senior
Seems like a big deal because a croot said hes not visiting anymore, another said he wont look at them and a 2018 said he takes off his commitment Lol

So far miamis whole staff is in tact