Florida Meeting with Gurvan Hall

Advertisement
jim-mcelwain-071315-ftr-twitterjpg_b1t6ql023ohu1u7n755hnj4nr.jpg

Well, he's the kid who i would be least ****ed about losing. MUST get Blades, hold on to freaks Ivey, Frierson, and Jobe, and lock down Campbell. Then replace Hall with a kid like Tyreke Johnson and i'd be jumping for joy.

Naw Hall is up there with Jobe and Campbell...Tyreke Johnson would be a tough call for me, but I'd probably go with hall. Blades is a nice player but not in that group. Hall's tape is one of the best I've seen at safety in years.

Most safeties are coverage or box safeties...He's either.

Starting to think Teddy = Randy

He's always in some thread throwing shade at ballers because of their height

The coaches in Palm Beach are saying he's up there with Taylor and Wilfork as the best prospect in Palm Beach County in the last 25 years. Heard both Ant Carter and Hester raving about him. Dude is a legitimate 5* prospect.

I can't wait till he balls out and I can make a teddy thread

Lots of material... Teddy has been down talking Hall in a bunch of threads.

I will say it again, Hall and Jobe will be the best safety duo in College football

there both the complete package I cant understand how someone can watch this n be like hes aight

https://youtu.be/MVIZ0flWvxU

look at him with the ball in his hands and look at gilbert........hall has better change of direction better closing speed better burst hes just not 6'1.....................but if saban wants him and hes a top 2 target we should want him especially him being from sfla

Hall reminds me of eddie jackson not because there both from sfla just the way they play....https://youtu.be/2LzqwDvhELc

Last edited:
Advertisement
Well, he's the kid who i would be least ****ed about losing. MUST get Blades, hold on to freaks Ivey, Frierson, and Jobe, and lock down Campbell. Then replace Hall with a kid like Tyreke Johnson and i'd be jumping for joy.

join the banddddddddddd bruh

First he was band...then he was back...then he was band again???

Edit: Yup

Capture+_2017-04-26-16-42-04.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement

View attachment 44784

Correct. And thus time no necro for teddy.

Bruh some of y'all need to stop following recruiting all together. This is a visit during the evaluation period which each school can visit a prospects school 2 times during this period to evaluate. An in home visit can not take place.... they really can't meet with prospects like that either but there is a "bump" rule in place as some coaches get around that tbh

Advertisement

View attachment 44784

Not sure what necro is but I'll take your word for it.

View attachment 44784

First time he was baNd.

Second time he was baNNed.

View attachment 44784

You were letting him engage in necrophilia? I'm pretty sure that's illegal, even in Miami.

Advertisement
Bruh some of y'all need to stop following recruiting all together. This is a visit during the evaluation period which each school can visit a prospects school 2 times during this period to evaluate. An in home visit can not take place.... they really can't meet with prospects like that either but there is a "bump" rule in place as some coaches get around that tbh

How long are you going to tell people what they need to do and not do?

View attachment 44784

Not sure what necro is but I'll take your word for it.

Means he's not coming back from the dead. Necromancy.

I don't know about you but he had me at "bruh"

It's annoying, we don't need worrying mfs in every thread who simply don't know the intricacies of recruiting like you. Remember you once said this," why are we wasting our resources visiting our top rated commit(dj Johnson) 2 weeks before signing day". Take a lap...

Advertisement
Back