Florida Meeting with Gurvan Hall

Couple weeks ago nick saban dropped by in helicopter

What did mctoof do?

200w.gif

Advertisement
Well, he's the kid who i would be least ****ed about losing. MUST get Blades, hold on to freaks Ivey, Frierson, and Jobe, and lock down Campbell. Then replace Hall with a kid like Tyreke Johnson and i'd be jumping for joy.

Now this is how u troll

Well, he's the kid who i would be least ****ed about losing. MUST get Blades, hold on to freaks Ivey, Frierson, and Jobe, and lock down Campbell. Then replace Hall with a kid like Tyreke Johnson and i'd be jumping for joy.

Thank the lord himself ur not the coach or an eval guy
Ask [MENTION=4648]Pete[/MENTION]r arix [MENTION=2]DMoney[/MENTION] about hall

He left a dead body at one of his games

Who the fück would leave the number one class in the country to sign with this guy???

IMG_0062.jpg

Ps: sorry if I ruined anyone's dinner.

Advertisement

And a few of those others don't walk anymore.

Saban wants him bad like jobe and this dude saying he ain't worried....that's like we ain't worry about Eddie Jackson n he became a savage

He left a dead body at one of his games[/QUOTE]

Rumor was - he beat the guy to death with a dead cat.

When asked about it, he replied, "The cat wasn't dead."

Saban wants him bad like jobe and this dude saying he ain't worried....that's like we ain't worry about Eddie Jackson n he became a savage

Ray Lewis is looking at other schools? I'm not worried, I'm sure we can find somebody better.

Advertisement

He left a dead body at one of his games[/QUOTE]

Rumor was - he beat the guy to death with a dead cat.

When asked about it, he replied, "The cat wasn't dead."

I heard he murked a kid in the cafeteria for taking the last cold milk. Not even the last milk, just the last cold one. Savage.

The coaches in Palm Beach are saying he's up there with Taylor and Wilfork as the best prospect in Palm Beach County in the last 25 years. Heard both Ant Carter and Hester raving about him. Dude is a legitimate 5* prospect.

Yep and deon Sanders sucks at track right? lol

This young man didn't abandon PB Lakes for Dwyer. I don't think he'll be ditching the Canes for the Turds either. Seems like one of the few kids that's actually seen the word "commitment" in Merriam Webster.

Advertisement
The coaches in Palm Beach are saying he's up there with Taylor and Wilfork as the best prospect in Palm Beach County in the last 25 years. Heard both Ant Carter and Hester raving about him. Dude is a legitimate 5* prospect.

I can't wait till he balls out and I can make a teddy thread

I can't wait till he balls out and I can make a teddy thread

Lots of material... Teddy has been down talking Hall in a bunch of threads.

I will say it again, Hall and Jobe will be the best safety duo in College football

Advertisement
Looks like Florida trying to flip our croot!!

Florida to visit Miami commit

Dawg, it's a **** college evaluation period visit.... many coaches will be in high schools visiting prospects

Negged for "Dawg"

We on a message board, I'm not in no f_cking class right now. Get yo duck a55 on somewhere

Lol at Broke trying to convince us all that he is black.

What? Foh. I don't have sh*t to prove to you dumb mfs. What kind of weird mfs do you all be around? Who tf lies about their race? Just clownsh*t that be posted on here man I swear...

Dawg, it's a **** college evaluation period visit.... many coaches will be in high schools visiting prospects

Negged for "Dawg"

We on a message board, I'm not in no f_cking class right now. Get yo duck a55 on somewhere

Lol at Broke trying to convince us all that he is black.

What? Foh. I don't have sh*t to prove to you dumb mfs. What kind of weird mfs do you all be around? Who tf lies about their race? Just clownsh*t that be posted on here man I swear...

Negged for "Foh", "mfs" and "tf"

Thank god he's not my trash pickup guy, I'd never get trash off the curb.

Advertisement
Back